White Co @ Coffee Co

raider99

Hey Screaming Eagle, my senior year (2006) we had 3 starters out of the game and we beat yall 62-21. We scored 62 points on your "varsity" and probably could have scored 100 considering we had 2nd and 3rd team in most of the 4th quarter but I did not get on here and run my mouth. And neither did our fans and neither did any of my teammates. You have no class and you represent your school poorly. The only people in Shelbyville who have the right to talk smack is the players and even they shouldn't say much because we destroyed yall in 05 and 06. We get it man, yall were just flat out better, and your "JV" was better. Good for Shelbyville. But understand what you say on here represents the team you root for and right now, your obsession with rubbing it in and having no class is almost as embarrassing as yall barely beating us after we handed yall the ball 8 times. Its time to shut up and grow up.

Now if some of the good ole folks from Sparta could get on here and fill us in on how they looked last wee I would appreciate it but considering the improvement between Shelbyville and how we looked last week, Id say were headed in the right direction.I say Coffee County 20-10.

Can I get an Amen!!!! :hungry:

Amen!!!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Screaming Eagle, my senior year (2006) we had 3 starters out of the game and we beat yall 62-21. We scored 62 points on your "varsity" and probably could have scored 100 considering we had 2nd and 3rd team in most of the 4th quarter but I did not get on here and run my mouth. And neither did our fans and neither did any of my teammates. You have no class and you represent your school poorly. The only people in Shelbyville who have the right to talk smack is the players and even they shouldn't say much because we destroyed yall in 05 and 06. We get it man, yall were just flat out better, and your "JV" was better. Good for Shelbyville. But understand what you say on here represents the team you root for and right now, your obsession with rubbing it in and having no class is almost as embarrassing as yall barely beating us after we handed yall the ball 8 times. Its time to shut up and grow up.

Now if some of the good ole folks from Sparta could get on here and fill us in on how they looked last wee I would appreciate it but considering the improvement between Shelbyville and how we looked last week, Id say were headed in the right direction.I say Coffee County 20-10.

Amen!!!!!!

Amen! And Praise the Lord!

Screamingeagle says he played for Lincoln Co, not Shelbyville... I doubt if Coffee Co beat the Falcons 62-21

Amen!!!!!!

Who Cares!! both teams will finish 2&8 or maybe 3&7 at best to only get blowed out in the 1st round if they make the playoffs. If I was CC coach I would start working on next year or they maybe what they were doing the first game of the season, who knows.

This is coming from someone that said that they are the rebuilt team!!! So lets set the record straight! Your record over the last 4 and 1/2 years is 11 and 36!! Your record this year is 4 and 2, (not bad) your opponents record is a total of 16 and 16, you have not beat anybody with a winning record!!! In your past post you have made comments about watching game films of your opponents, so this means your either a Coach or a Dad up the Coaches A_ _!!!! I would say the second because I would say their Coaches have more class than to get on the Web and bash another team!!! Anyway good Luck to kids in Shelbyville they deserve a good year. But for you, show some class act like you have won before :thumb::hungry::thumb:

Now back to this wks game. CC is showing alot of improvement. If you look at their games, we seem to have one bad quarter. I see steady improvement every week, regardless what some say, this is a rebuilding year. I know that some dont want to say it but i am proud of the players and Coaching staff!! Look for CC to win by 21. Good Luck to the Red Raiders.

Alright I think I have figured out screaming eagle. The raiders roll into the pit on Halloween night 1998 (his senior year) a huge underdog. The falcons defense has already been compared to the 93 falcons. Anyway the raiders hang 36 on this great d and send the falcons on the road first round for the first time in a long time. Since this was the senior year for the screaming idiot he still holds some animosity towards the raiders since he could not beat a team he was supposed to destroy. That is why he hates us so much.

Screamingeagle says he played for Lincoln Co, not Shelbyville... I doubt if Coffee Co beat the Falcons 62-21

Amen!!!!!!

Wingman you are a smart man. Someone is starting to put this puzzle together. :o

I do not approve of your posts. I think you should either tone down your remarks or be banned from the T.

i agree tone it down we don't bash anybody else team you should either

Amen!!!!!!

Wingman you are a smart man. Someone is starting to put this puzzle together. :o

I do not approve of your posts. I think you should either tone down your remarks or be banned from the T.

i agree tone it down we don't bash anybody else teams you shouldn't either

show some class and act like an adult

Don't forget the game is on Thunder Radio, AM-1320 and FM 107.9. Pre-game call-in show begins at 6 p.m. and post-game recap and call-in show begins immediately after the game. White County folks rolling in to Manchester you should be able to start picking up the AM-1320 around McMinnville and the FM 107.9 as you start to get past McMinnville, maybe sooner.