2010 Schedules and Rosters

CoachT

You can now enter schedules and/or rosters. Do NOT enter any scrimmages or jamborees! We only want games that count in your school's record.

Please follow the following directions closely:

HOW TO ADD SCHEDULES

To add a schedule, go to the Inside page for your team and click "Schedule/Results." There is a link on that page called "Add Games." This will launch a popup window with the "Adding Game" form. If you use a popup blocker, you will have to disable it temporarily to add games.

IMPORTANT NOTES

- The games you add will not appear on the website until they are previewed by site operators.

- In order to save time, add only those games that do not already appear on the schedule.

- Use the drop-down menu for all games against in-state opponents. If the school is in the list, do not type it in.

- If the game is a district game, be sure to check the appropriate box.

Finally: Until you're very familiar with the form, be sure to look over it before you submit it each time to avoid mistakes.

Once you have finished adding the schedule, close the popup window. Your entry will appear on the website once CoachT validates your submission.

HOW TO ADD ROSTERS

To add a roster, go to the Inside page for your team and click "Roster." Add the players. You must include information in every field except weight. That is optional.

To add schedules and rosters, find your school's team Inside CoachT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedules, or partial schedules, that we currently have.

When you make a mistake, and you will :roflol: , then email me at coacht@coacht.com and include the link to the schedule or roster in the email. Including the link to something that needs editing saves me a tremendous amount of time over an entire season.

• 3 weeks later...
coacht:

I sent you a pm, or at least thought I did a few days ago. Maybe it didn't go through.

But how do we enter tournaments---I tried but had no success. :roflolk:

Didn't get it. I enter the first date of the tourney only and put the tourney name as the opponent, if unknown, and then put the range of dates in the Notes field. Once you know the opponent then you can edit the game since you are a Plus member. What kind of problem were you having?

Thanks coach---I'm hoping that did it. :roflolk:

I got a "Adding Game AND a Thank you" when I finished a few mins ago. The first and second times I tried last week, all I got was "Adding Game" but no "thank you" and the game never showed up.

I'm thinking that maybe NOT putting "TBA" for the time was the difference. I made up a fictional time and put it in for the three tourneys this morning, then followed your directions also, and it worked. Just thought I'd share these details in case someone else ran into the same problem.

Thanks again,

rSquared

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...