who is the top players in district 7a?

05pg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! then clays junior class is loaded. this team has a great starting 5 and 5 great bench players! roach and caleb lynn combined for at least 40+ along with boles 10 or 12 this team is going to be a run and gun team with boles running the point! can't wait to see them tuesday night against Baxter!!! :roflol:

Lynn had 24 roach had 20..when did caleb lynn start blockin shots?

lynn is doing it all these days. blocking shots, scoring double figures and even making jumo shots from around the free throw line. but with 3/4 players scoring double figures this team will be hard to touch. and yes i agree young birdwell is a rebounding machine, kid goes to the goal and comes down with the ball. i would agree on best off. rebounder. did anybody get to see the play where boles pushed it up the floor throwed it to yound birdwell and he threw it around his back to korth for the score at the black and gold game? :popcorneater:

guys keep thinking you have a group of allstars and when you get beat by these average 7a teams you'll have to reacess your team. Wheather you like it or not you lost 4 good players last year and are not near as good and some of them beat you then and they'll beat you again this year except more often.

Oops you got us! :D..........name 1 player in district 7a more athletic than garrett, roach, boles, and birdwell. our talent is on a whole diff. lvl of performing than jc pc and crange

Now you just confirmed you are a certifiable idiot! :thumb: Oh how did all those "athletes" do against Upperman? I heard they all got benched in the 1st quarter. So much for that theory! :huh:

Oops you got us! :lol:..........name 1 player in district 7a more athletic than garrett, roach, boles, and birdwell. our talent is on a whole diff. lvl of performing than jc pc and crange
i can name players on every team in 7a who is as good as anyone you got besides Garrett and he is a good athlete the others are good guys and good players but everyone else has players better and just as good.

• 2 months later...
guys keep thinking you have a group of allstars and when you get beat by these average 7a teams you'll have to reacess your team. Wheather you like it or not you lost 4 good players last year and are not near as good and some of them beat you then and they'll beat you again this year except more often.

can i have some feedback?