McGavock at Goodpasture (10/16 Thurs night lights game)

GOODPASTURE

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy the bye week Goodpasture, you earned it! This game will be the Thursday night light game on 10/16/09. What do you think?

Well if you would have ask me 2 weeks ago i would have said GP has no chance, but the Cougars have exploded into a good football team.----Cougars can take this one----

Enjoy the bye week Goodpasture, you earned it! This game will be the Thursday night light game on 10/16/09. What do you think?

Well if you would have ask me 2 weeks ago i would have said GP has no chance, but the Cougars have exploded into a good football team.----Cougars can take this one----

I have not seen McGavock play this year. Any feedback as to what type of year they are having? The last time I saw them play was last year against Goodpasture. I know that Goodpasture is coming on and starting to play the type of ball we all had hoped they would.

Goodpasture is working hard and definately starting to come together. Who does McGavock play this week?

Don't know what you are complaining about you have been pounded by twice as many public schools, already this season

I sort of see his point

3988319277_2cc47f21cd.jpg

Is that 100% cotton or a 50/50 blend?

3988319373_1a7edf3089.jpg

McGavock has over 2700 students and is a public school. Who cares about the public vs private thing. This is about the two teams. Get over it, and play. Last year Goodpasture was not ready to play McGavock, I hope they are this year. They are certainly starting to play inspired ball. I hope they let loose of the trainning wheels on there passing game. I hope they have some additional change ups on offense as well. Maybe utilize some of the speed players they have. Good luck to McGavock this week.