Nashville instructors

redfan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ncjenks

Thoes who have been around girls fastpitch for a few years will see the difference in club-K girls (vs) thoes who go else where. Pitchers and catchers are club-K specialitys and you can sure see the big difference in travel ball during the summer.Take it from a travel ball view, I have had two pitchers and one club-K catcher on my travel team, very coachable kids and committed.Forget the trip to Chattanooga unless you have a large amount of time on your hands. Keep up the good work at club-K, Sheri-Doreen,Kim are worth the money spent. :(:(:(

Posted by ncjenks:

Thoes who have been around girls fastpitch for a few years will see the difference in club-K girls (vs) thoes who go else where. Pitchers and catchers are club-K specialitys and you can sure see the big difference in travel ball during the summer.Take it from a travel ball view, I have had two pitchers and one club-K catcher on my travel team, very coachable kids and committed.Forget the trip to Chattanooga unless you have a large amount of time on your hands. Keep up the good work at club-K, Sheri-Doreen,Kim are worth the money spent. :D:o:D

Just wondering what the difference was between those that went to Club K & those that didn't. I saw a local team go to the ASA Nationals last year, 18-U, finished in the top 10 & no one on that team went to Club K. There were 3 pitchers, a catcher that did pretty good. They also were one of the best hitting teams in the tournament. Just wondering!!!

[Edited by sbcoach on 10-7-02 12:49P]

Posted by sbcoach:
Posted by ncjenks:

Thoes who have been around girls fastpitch for a few years will see the difference in club-K girls (vs) thoes who go else where. Pitchers and catchers are club-K specialitys and you can sure see the big difference in travel ball during the summer.Take it from a travel ball view, I have had two pitchers and one club-K catcher on my travel team, very coachable kids and committed.Forget the trip to Chattanooga unless you have a large amount of time on your hands. Keep up the good work at club-K, Sheri-Doreen,Kim are worth the money spent. :D:o:D

Just wondering what the difference was between those that went to Club K & those that didn't. I saw a team go to the ASA Nationals last year, 18-U, finished in the top 10 & no one on that team went to Club K. There were 3 pitchers, a catcher that did pretty good. They also were one of the best hitting teams in the tournament. Just wondering!!!

Sbcoach, just wondering, what team are you referring to?

Posted by sbcoach:

FPFanatic> BLUES. Just wondering what the difference NCjenks was talking about.

Sbcoach, yeah, I know what you mean. We went to

tournaments in Birmingham, Montgomery, Chattanooga,

Germantown, etc. and saw excellent pitchers from

Oklahoma, Louisiania, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, etc.

that were as good if not better than any where else, so

there are good instructors all over.

Also, is Allison still taking lessons from Gary?

:D

Posted by FPFanatic:
Posted by sbcoach:

FP, she still goes to him, she really likes him. We took a bunch off after the Nationals, have just started back the last couple of weeks. Does Heather still go to him any, or just to CK. I look for her to have a really good team this year & I think Andy will be glad to get back into the thick of things- Are you'all playing in a fall league? How's the competition?

Posted by sbcoach:
Posted by FPFanatic:
Posted by sbcoach:

FP, she still goes to him, she really likes him. We took a bunch off after the Nationals, have just started back the last couple of weeks. Does Heather still go to him any, or just to CK. I look for her to have a really good team this year & I think Andy will be glad to get back into the thick of things- Are you'all playing in a fall league? How's the competition?

Sbcoach, she will start back with him and also Jill and

also a new one for her, Pam Seymore, after Fall Ball is

over. She has not been to CK in over a couple years now.

We think the world of Gary and Jill, and have heard good

things about Pam as well. The last few years that we have

used multiple instructors have really worked out well,

although this approach is not the best for everyone.

Fall ball will be over in a week, competition is typical

for fall ball with some good teams, some bad teams, I've

never seen any teams get serious about high school Fall

ball like they do in the regular season, although some try (lol)!

Also, hear that you have upgraded your pitching staff for

the Blues next year, y'all should win it all now.