Houston home field advantage

Houston has scored 7o goals, 15 against

Collierville has scored 36 goals, 10 agains

Houston----------4

Collierville-------1

OK.....

I guess you need a boost to get the cobwebs off this site. :roflol:

Basis for prediction.

30 % chance of Rain - AGREED (but higher %chance)

Waining Moon - AGREED

Houston home field advantage - AGREED

Houston has scored 7o goals, 15 against - AGREE to some extent (has had some opponents with 9 plus scored against in the first half)

Collierville has scored 36 goals, 10 agains - maybe tougher competition and played CAK and Bearden well

Houston----------4

Collierville-------1

With the comments above....I will go with a closer game of:

Houston - 4

Collierville - 2

Final score...

Houston - 4

Collierville - 3

I think Houston is always good for 4. The unknown is what the other team can bring.

I really think Collierville is better than my prediction, but was trying to stir the pot. If they (CHS)

bring the scoring team, they can run with the best of them, IMO. :twisted:

Smom-

As always with you, you speak before the final whistle blows.

Or, as you have posted previoulsy...

we were losing in the first half, but it was 1-1 in the second half.

Excuse me? When did I speak before the final whistle blows?

If you follow the thread (and note dates and times), early in the week...predictions were given....then I provided a half time update and then a final score update for this game...you may want to read the thread more carefully before throwing any insults.

And, what have I said previously???

Smom-

As always with you, you speak before the final whistle blows.

Or, as you have posted previoulsy...

we were losing in the first half, but it was 1-1 in the second half.

What are you trying to say???

The score according to the newspaper was 3-2 at the half and 4-3 final. Houston on top at half and final. Who is "we" ? one would think that "ponyclub" is a mustang fan. If we were losing at half you must be "draggonclub" ????

Are you just trying to slam SM? :shock::twisted: