Who is region 4a top teams?

represent7a

Yes very true. But i am taking Gordonsville by 15. There guards are fast and can shoot lights out and strong post. But not really height wise. Very tough district to compete in.

You have lost your ever loving mind if you think Gordonsville is coming to JC and beating them at all let alone by 15! JC should win this game by 20+ points. G'ville has never beaten JC in basketball and i don't see that happening this year either. JC is absolutely loaded with talent, size, speed and athletic ability. It will be a bad year if this team isn't playing in the state tournament this year and for the next 3 years for that matter. They will be without one of their stars at point guard in Jeret Goad (broken ankle in FCS football game) but he will be back around Thanksgiving. JC wins this one and it could get ugly if they shake off the rust and play to their ability. Talk about not showing anyone anything when has Gordonsville ever done anything in basketball? :D

Jc by 20+ :lol: YOUR ABOUT CRAZY! im not out of my mind..im speaking from what i saw last year.. and i heard gville did good in camp.. Jc may have a good five..but what depth do they have? gville's starting five from what i know who is starting can play with anyoe in the district and will if they play at there ability..and they have depth on the bench! we will see nov. 17 at JC hope your there!

JC will be the deepest team in the Region. They are loaded from top to bottom. What did you see in Gordonsville? They haven't made it to the region semi's in how many years? Surely you're not going on camp games are you? What a joke :roflol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its a joke that your putting jc in the state tournament :D ... is the rest of us missing something?

Youre the joke! All that was said was it will be a disappointing year if they don't make it. READ WHAT WAS WRITTEN RETARD! I never said they "were going" RETARD so quit trying to deflect the fact that you asked for someone to name recruits to Clay Co. and we did and now you're trying to imply other things. IS EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH A LIE DUDE?

i dont know. i just hope jc has improved alot because i dont see them beating teams like clay co or gville.. could be wrong but dont see it.. not this year anyway!

Hmmm lets see JC beat Clay Co. last year with all their seniors and now you've got all new players except one and you say Clay is going to beat JC??? Do tell us in your infinite wisdom how this is going to happen i can't wait to hear it. Clay Co. hasn't beaten JC in Gainesboro in 20+ years and i guarantee you that trend won't end this year 05pg. On the other hand JC has beaten Clay Co. 5 out of the last 7 times they've played so what makes you think this group of players will be any different? You've been caught in several lies already so lets see you weasel your way out of this one... :thumb:

i dont know. i just hope jc has improved alot because i dont see them beating teams like clay co or gville.. could be wrong but dont see it.. not this year anyway!

Hmmm lets see JC beat Clay Co. last year with all their seniors and now you've got all new players except one and you say Clay is going to beat JC??? Do tell us in your infinite wisdom how this is going to happen i can't wait to hear it. Clay Co. hasn't beaten JC in Gainesboro in 20+ years and i guarantee you that trend won't end this year 05pg. On the other hand JC has beaten Clay Co. 5 out of the last 7 times they've played so what makes you think this group of players will be any different? You've been caught in several lies already so lets see you weasel your way out of this one... :thumb:

what i dont understand is why your bringing up the past?? yeah maybe they have one the past 20+ years but sir this is a brand NEW YEAR with a NEW TEAM.. only time can tell... clay beats JC and gville beats Jc

Hmmm lets see JC beat Clay Co. last year with all their seniors and now you've got all new players except one and you say Clay is going to beat JC??? Do tell us in your infinite wisdom how this is going to happen i can't wait to hear it. Clay Co. hasn't beaten JC in Gainesboro in 20+ years and i guarantee you that trend won't end this year 05pg. On the other hand JC has beaten Clay Co. 5 out of the last 7 times they've played so what makes you think this group of players will be any different? You've been caught in several lies already so lets see you weasel your way out of this one... :angry:

what i dont understand is why your bringing up the past?? yeah maybe they have one the past 20+ years but sir this is a brand NEW YEAR with a NEW TEAM.. only time can tell... clay beats JC and gville beats Jc

When you lose 5 seniors and 4 starters off of a team it WILL make a difference is all i'm saying. Gville will NOT beat JC and i think Clay and JC split the regular season. FYI since returning to Class A JC has a 32-2 record against Class A teams at home included in that is a 28-1 district record at home. We play very well at home and anyone that says different doesn't know a thing about JC basketball.

i think its a joke that your putting jc in the state tournament :thumb: ... is the rest of us missing something?

Youre the joke! All that was said was it will be a disappointing year if they don't make it. READ WHAT WAS WRITTEN RETARD! I never said they "were going" RETARD so quit trying to deflect the fact that you asked for someone to name recruits to Clay Co. and we did and now you're trying to imply other things. IS EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH A LIE DUDE?

Get ready to get dissappointed! :blink:

is all you can bank on is the past midtenn? guess so cause your future is not looking so bright! :blink: clay co has a good strong team.. you might get surprised! jc has a good HEAD coach.. but i just do not see them pulling it out this year other teams have alot more talent!