Who is region 4a top teams?

represent7a

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wasnt recruited, nathan didnt get to play for JC in 7th grade so thats why he movied to celina when he was in 8th grade. He wasnt recruited and neither was booby

I believe the poster asked us to name one person that moved in and stayed at the roach motel/trailer park and we did that. Who cares thats all ancient history but don't get on here and say Clay doesn't have "transfers" move in every year. The only one that has helped them is the one kid from JC. Now lets get back on the topic! The top teams are the ones left at the end and your guess is as good as mine as to who that is going to be. I think the final four will be JC, FCS, Clay and Gordonsville.

They wasnt recruited, nathan didnt get to play for JC in 7th grade so thats why he movied to celina when he was in 8th grade. He wasnt recruited and neither was booby

I believe the poster asked us to name one person that moved in and stayed at the roach motel/trailer park and we did that. Who cares thats all ancient history but don't get on here and say Clay doesn't have "transfers" move in every year. The only one that has helped them is the one kid from JC. Now lets get back on the topic! The top teams are the ones left at the end and your guess is as good as mine as to who that is going to be. I think the final four will be JC, FCS, Clay and Gordonsville.

yeah im with you on this one.. friendship, gordonsvile,clay, and JC... but when all said and done i believe it will be between gordonsville friendship and clay.. JC hasnt proved much to me.. We will see how JC is come Nov. 17 when they squar off with gordonsville in a hall of fame game..

The Hall of Fame game at Jackson County may not be a good game to judge either team on. Gordonsville could very well have about 4 or 5 players still in football. I think they have about 8 players that don't play football, and half of them are freshmen. But, we"ll see on Nov. 17th...can"t wait for the season to get started.

The Hall of Fame game at Jackson County may not be a good game to judge either team on. Gordonsville could very well have about 4 or 5 players still in football. I think they have about 8 players that don't play football, and half of them are freshmen. But, we"ll see on Nov. 17th...can"t wait for the season to get started.

yeah thats true but they have all the starting guards and one starting post in basketball right now.. cody woodmore and zach sanders and tallon melhlholf are the only ones in football.. what u think its gonna turn out like?