Who is region 4a top teams?

represent7a

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know. i just hope jc has improved alot because i dont see them beating teams like clay co or gville.. could be wrong but dont see it.. not this year anyway!

Hmmm lets see JC beat Clay Co. last year with all their seniors and now you've got all new players except one and you say Clay is going to beat JC??? Do tell us in your infinite wisdom how this is going to happen i can't wait to hear it. Clay Co. hasn't beaten JC in Gainesboro in 20+ years and i guarantee you that trend won't end this year 05pg. On the other hand JC has beaten Clay Co. 5 out of the last 7 times they've played so what makes you think this group of players will be any different? You've been caught in several lies already so lets see you weasel your way out of this one... :thumb:

is all you can bank on is the past midtenn? guess so cause your future is not looking so bright! :blink: clay co has a good strong team.. you might get surprised! jc has a good HEAD coach.. but i just do not see them pulling it out this year other teams have alot more talent!

Oh yeah there are a lot of teams across the state with more talent than JC but they aren't in Gville or Clay Co LOL

For everyone of you people that have absolutly no clue what your talkin about. Clay DOES NOT recruit just cause they have a new player move in every year doesnt mean they recruit. Name me one player that bobby westmoreland has moved into one of his mobile homes and let them have free rent. 1st of all he hasnt even moved any player into his trailors and give them free rent so they could play ball. 2nd of all for those of you that think you know coach edwards so good. You obviously dont know him that well he dont care who he has on his team he wants 5 guys on the floor givin it everything they got for 32 min. He plays with the players he has not recruits. So get your stories straight before you say clay recruits.

Im glad you made it clear clay does not recruit! we cant help it that the jc boys wanted to come play for a winning team where they had alot of success. and is the leonard kids not recruits to jc? or am i mistaken!!!! :excl:

why is one transfer a recruit but clay co's not you don't make any sense

yeah thats true lol... Clay beats JC LOL
I am confused, JC split with clay last year and Clay lost 5 players to graduation and JC lost one but you pick Clay over the bluedevils this year were your seniors last year that bad or are you saying Rob didn't do a good job coaching last year.And is friendship that much better than their teams these past few years cause they been bowing out early and I can see that happening again. These two teams can be as good as the rest but as easily could be worse so thats why we play the game.Predictions are like elbows everyone has them except mid tn.sportsfan and his don't count.

I am confused, JC split with clay last year and Clay lost 5 players to graduation and JC lost one but you pick Clay over the bluedevils this year were your seniors last year that bad or are you saying Rob didn't do a good job coaching last year.And is friendship that much better than their teams these past few years cause they been bowing out early and I can see that happening again. These two teams can be as good as the rest but as easily could be worse so thats why we play the game.Predictions are like elbows everyone has them except mid tn.sportsfan and his don't count.

well JC want have there starting pt guard from what i hear and he was there star.. there first contest is nov 17 against gordonsville and we will see how that one hsapes out to be! GOOD LUCK :thumb:

well JC want have there starting pt guard from what i hear and he was there star.. there first contest is nov 17 against gordonsville and we will see how that one hsapes out to be! GOOD LUCK :roflol:

There star? lol how funny JC has alot of very good players we don't have any one person but we should be at full force when we sweep CC again this year. Only way Clay can win anything is with JC's players and they didn't recruit none of them in this year so looks like it will be a long year for the boys from Celina :roflol: