leading scorers?

ChArGeR2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...see Lady Patriot thread. Can anyone say cupcake?

Agreed, Maybe I should have started a thread..."Who will consistently try and rack up points against opponents in an effort to boost their player stats ?"

Tue Aug. 25 at Huntland D W 11-0

Sat Aug. 29 #7 Montgomery Central W 6-1

Tue Sep. 1 at Cornersville D W 15-0

Thu Sep. 3 Cane Ridge W 14-0

Fri Sep. 11 #20 Rossview N Liberty Shootout W 1-0

Sat Sep. 12 Henry Co. N Liberty Shootout W 3-0

Sat Sep. 12 #14 Jackson Christian N Liberty Shootout W 4-0

Wed Sep. 16 #3 St. Cecilia Academy N Ladies Tournament of Champions at Pope John Paul II L 0-1

Thu Sep. 17 Dickson Co. N Ladies Tournament of Champions W 5-1

Sat Sep. 19 Gallatin N Ladies Tournament of Champions at Pope John Paul II W 4-0

Tue Sep. 22 at Community D W 12-0

Thu Sep. 24 at Middle TN Christian D W 5-0

D :thumb:

I know this isn't from the Chattanooga area, but since Page got brought up...

Our last game of the regular season was against East Robertson HS. The referees and coaches let us know that we might have to stop the game for a moment of recognition because they had a girl up front who was attempting to score her 100th career goal.......as a sophomore. I'll let you do the math.

I don't mean to be rude, or crass, or malicious against any party that could be involved on either side of the ball....

but was this girl playing against the school of the blind each game?

Could she have possibly played as an 8th grader? That would at least give her 3 years...

Kate M. plays for Brentwood Premier 93...5 or 6 time State Champion - An amazing player with a humble attitude. She did not transfer, did not play as an 8th grader and did not play blind schools. She simply can score on anyone Let's support TN players getting National recognition instead of demeaning their accomplishments.

Kate M. plays for Brentwood Premier 93...5 or 6 time State Champion - An amazing player with a humble attitude. She did not transfer, did not play as an 8th grader and did not play blind schools. She simply can score on anyone Let's support TN players getting National recognition instead of demeaning their accomplishments.

I'm not demeaning her, I was just trying to understand how a player can score 100 goals in two seasons. I thought that perhaps she had played as an 8th grader, this would have allowed her to have another season to get goals in. It is quite a feat to have a 50+ goal season (I don't know even 5 that have done that in the boys side) let alone back to back 50+. I know a lot of teams that would love to have a player of that caliber! Congrats to her for her accomplishments!

Was referring to the other posters, yours was a valid query about being an 8th grader.

Don't know about the whole 8th grader thing, but I do know she plays on a team that historically has not been very talented and she is the one exception. If they can get her the ball and support her, she can score. Most, if not all, of their goals in season are because of her.