Bruceton @ McKenzie

chipintn

does anyone know #25 Rodgers' stats, in another thread people are naming off players for mr. football and for lineman i dont see how this kid cant be mentioned.. i know he has blocked 4or 5 punts and 2 kicks.. i bet he avg. 2 or 3 sacks a game. and several forced fumbles.. i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find some stats on him to post... last year he had 90 tackles, 25 for loss 8 forced fumbles and 2 fumble recoveries.

Don't worry about all that so much. Posters on coachT won't be selecting all west TN and all State players in the end. They will have the stats. Bet Jim Steele or McKenziefootball.com can tell you though. For sure #25 is a headhunter though. Has been every since he sat foot on Rebel Field. Not shabby credentials.

oh im not worried about it, i was just curious of his stats..i looked on mckenziefootball and they have last years stats not this years..i saw his sophomore year he had 75 tackles and 11 sacks.. wow

I would imagine he's been close to that every season he's started. He's even being used as a wide receiver a good bit on offense this season. I know he's caught 2 TD passes that I remember. Tonight he's already picked up a blocked a punt and carried it in for TD.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Penny Loafer, knowledge is not my problem (and I only know one hand signal!!!!!), movement is my biggest issue nowdays.

QUACK, QUACK!!!!!

If it was up to me I'd likely run a straight T or wing T. Throw in a little single wing and we're off to the races!!! You can spread a defense with a wing T and a single wing you know!!! Don't mess with us old dogs now!!!! We've seen it all!!!!!

I would agree. Some of the establishments you and Butchie hang out in, I bet you have seen it all!

They weren't after me they were after butchie...............you'll have to ask him about all that stuff!!!

I will say that I went to this game this week. I am from Camden. I will say that it was very rude and unsportsman like for McKenzie coaches to keep running the score up when they new that Bruceton could not catch up. That does not say alot for their team. Now, on another note. Brucetons defense has improved from last year, but they still have a ways to go. Their offense on the other hand, REALLY needs some work and improvement. I have never seen a team that constantly runs the same play right up the middle knowing that it will not work. They have done this all year and the offensive coach still does the same thing. Not sure what is going on there but something needs to change. Also, I think Bruceton football will return within the next couple of years. Coach Williams is doing a great job with these kids.

I will say that I went to this game this week. I am from Camden. I will say that it was very rude and unsportsman like for McKenzie coaches to keep running the score up when they new that Bruceton could not catch up. That does not say alot for their team. Now, on another note. Brucetons defense has improved from last year, but they still have a ways to go. Their offense on the other hand, REALLY needs some work and improvement. I have never seen a team that constantly runs the same play right up the middle knowing that it will not work. They have done this all year and the offensive coach still does the same thing. Not sure what is going on there but something needs to change. Also, I think Bruceton football will return within the next couple of years. Coach Williams is doing a great job with these kids.

Just curious but what are you supposed to do? Fall down at the 1yd line and then kneel 4 straight plays and give them a turnover on downs. We beat them by 55 pts. Huntingdon beat them by 55 & a shutout. Camden & Dresden beat them by 35 & a shutout. Middleton & Greenfield shut them out. They scored against us at least. If the D stops playing what are you supposed to do???? Quit too??? We ran the ball the whole second half plain old vanilla offense. Subs were in most of the 3rd and all of the 4th. Please tell me how to finish out a game like that...

I too was at this game and I am a Huntingdon fan. I do not know how saomeone is talking about imporvement on defense. Mckenzie scored 62 points this year and 35 last year against the Tigers. I beleive that in a small school setting that all the coaches work with the players on the offense and the defense, as do the players are on both offense and defense. People need to stop trying to place bame and just support the program. If people would worry about taking care of their own houses and their own kids and stop worrying about things they have no control over then everthing would be so much more pleasent. Hang in there Tigers !!!

I too was at this game and I am a Huntingdon fan. I do not know how saomeone is talking about imporvement on defense. Mckenzie scored 62 points this year and 35 last year against the Tigers. I beleive that in a small school setting that all the coaches work with the players on the offense and the defense, as do the players are on both offense and defense. People need to stop trying to place bame and just support the program. If people would worry about taking care of their own houses and their own kids and stop worrying about things they have no control over then everthing would be so much more pleasent. Hang in there Tigers !!!

Ditto.