Forrest @ Huntland

LovethoseRockets

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapel Hill has a really good team. wish you the best of luck the rest of the season. Both teams played hard and i thought all involved in the game played with class. A few Forrest fans should use their team as an example and have a little class. Two fans were ejected from the game in seperate incidents. To the team and the coaches i give a big thumbs up for your effort and class.

Chapel Hill has a really good team. wish you the best of luck the rest of the season. Both teams played hard and i thought all involved in the game played with class. A few Forrest fans should use their team as an example and have a little class. Two fans were ejected from the game in seperate incidents. To the team and the coaches i give a big thumbs up for your effort and class.

Who got thrown out and why? Were the fighting amongst each other or yelling at officials?

Well, from the witnesses on the sidelines, the first guy said NOTHING. I'm not saying that nobody said anything, but it was not the guy that got thrown out. The second one said that a call was dumb, and got tossed. We had MANY MANY MANY penalty yards, and feelings were pretty tight in that department. I believe Huntland had 5. There again, not saying we didn't deserve at least part of them, but football games are not that lop-sided as far as penalties go. Our guys did a great job and came home with a great win. Good luck to the Hornets the rest of the season. Now go beat Unionville!! GO ROCKETS!!

Mike, I'll e-mail you about who got tossed.

Well, from the witnesses on the sidelines, the first guy said NOTHING. I'm not saying that nobody said anything, but it was not the guy that got thrown out. The second one said that a call was dumb, and got tossed. We had MANY MANY MANY penalty yards, and feelings were pretty tight in that department. I believe Huntland had 5. There again, not saying we didn't deserve at least part of them, but football games are not that lop-sided as far as penalties go. Our guys did a great job and came home with a great win. Good luck to the Hornets the rest of the season. Now go beat Unionville!! GO ROCKETS!!

Sounds to me like you had the same crazy ref that we had when we played Cascade. Forrest is setting themselves up to have a nice post season goodluck to you guys. Looks like the penalties really didn't hurt you to badduring the game but I'm sure that you don't want it to become a habit.

SB, no, it didn't hurt, but the TD's that were called back would have gotten the young kids in earlier. I like it when everybody gets to play. It got to be a joke. The rest of us thought about going outside the gate to stand with the guys who were thrown out. I'm just glad we didn't get cold and wet for nothing. The boys played GREAT. I love the spirit on this team. They play together really well. Congrats on ya'll's season!! Good luck!

Thanks, LTR, good luck next week. Hopefully our teams don't have to run into each other until the 3rd round if we both make it that far.

Please dont encourage others to act out by defending the actions of those who were ejected. By defending these people you accept the fact that it is okay to use foul language in front of kids and all who are close enough to here. Also even if you are upset at calls at a game it is not acceptable to act like those who were ejected. The young men on the field did not act out in frustration with any of the calls. That must be thanks to the forrest coaches. Good luck the rest of the way.

Please dont encourage others to act out by defending the actions of those who were ejected. By defending these people you accept the fact that it is okay to use foul language in front of kids and all who are close enough to here. Also even if you are upset at calls at a game it is not acceptable to act like those who were ejected. The young men on the field did not act out in frustration with any of the calls. That must be thanks to the forrest coaches. Good luck the rest of the way.

Did you hear what was said? I didn't either, but I DO know the two who were ejected, and I'd be the first one on their case if I thought either one actually said something to be ejected for!! As for the "young men on the field", it got to be a joke to them. They are too classy to "act out". And it is NEVER alright for ANYONE to use foul language in my opinion, in front of children or adults. I also did not say that no one said anything, just not the two who were ejected. I don't doubt that someone said something. The calls were horrible. I'm glad they couldn't hear what we said in the stands or we'd have all been outside the gate. I'm just glad it did not affect the outcome of the game.