Portland/Lipscomb Freshman Revenge Game

pantherfanatic

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the kid that had to be taken to the hospital? Hope he is doing well. #37 laid lifeless for about 10-15 seconds & then started to move his legs & arms, what a relief & then the young man ended up walking off by himself & then we noticed the ambulance took him off. Anybody know how he is doing please let us Lipscomb fans know. That had to be the hardest hit of the game it sounded like an explosion of dinomite. It was a hard hitting game by both teams. Portland has a bright future with those good looking freshmen. Lipscomb had their chances but shot themselves in the foot at the end. 1st. & goal at the 9 yard line with about 1:30 to go in the game but at the end of the game they ended back on the 30 yard line. I think Lipscomb coaches got out-coached overall. But a fun game to watch. Good luck to both teams!

• 11 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but it's that time of year again. Football fans in Tennessee look forward to a few things: UT/Alabama, UT/UF, Titans/Colts (or at least we used to), Vandy/Mt. Holy Oak Women's Junior College AND Lipscomb Frosh/Portland Frosh.

The game is sold out, but scalpers are still selling. I bought two today for merely double face value. Granted, they're in the upper deck, but I'm just happy to be going.

Rumor has it that dozens of NFL, college and private high school scouts will be in attendance. Apparently Ohio State needs a running back, the Titans need a kicker, and well, I'll stop before I say something ugly.

ESPN lost the rights to this game. CBS out bid them, and I hear Jefferson Pilot also has expressed interest. Many think they'll carry it in 2009. I realize this could get me in copyright trouble, but I'm selling a DVD copy of the entire storied series on e-Bay. Look me up.

I know this is an old thread, but it's that time of year again. Football fans in Tennessee look forward to a few things: UT/Alabama, UT/UF, Titans/Colts (or at least we used to), Vandy/Mt. Holy Oak Women's Junior College AND Lipscomb Frosh/Portland Frosh.

The game is sold out, but scalpers are still selling. I bought two today for merely double face value. Granted, they're in the upper deck, but I'm just happy to be going.

Rumor has it that dozens of NFL, college and private high school scouts will be in attendance. Apparently Ohio State needs a running back, the Titans need a kicker, and well, I'll stop before I say something ugly.

ESPN lost the rights to this game. CBS out bid them, and I hear Jefferson Pilot also has expressed interest. Many think they'll carry it in 2009. I realize this could get me in copyright trouble, but I'm selling a DVD copy of the entire storied series on e-Bay. Look me up.