Bradley County @ Ooltewah

HornedOwl

With all the smack talk that has gone on in each others threads, I suprised no one has started this thread. What you got Bradley County? It will be Senior Night at the Nest and some lucky fan will win $10k. I never predict scores, but I think the Owls will come out a little more fired up than the did against Rhea County.

Go Owls

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the smack talk that has gone on in each others threads, I suprised no one has started this thread. What you got Bradley County? It will be Senior Night at the Nest and some lucky fan will win $10k. I never predict scores, but I think the Owls will come out a little more fired up than the did against Rhea County.

Go Owls

How do you get a chance to win the 10k is it a raffle for a good cause?

Serious Question Bear Fans...Can the Bears get in the playoffs with a wild card???

With the loss to Mcminn i dont think we have a chance for a wild card ( i really dont understand the playoff pod system) So most likley i will be watching another local team in the play offs----its still HS football.......so i will enjoy it anyway.

Most of yall , are just having fun on here( myself included) But a couple ( maybe more) take this stuff "way to serious". So all i have to say is GO BEARS! May both teams have a injury free, and penalty free game!!!

When all hope was lost is when you *suddenly* start saying you've just being having fun?

Uhhh, yeah! :roflol:

And I do hope both teams play hard, to the best of their ability, without any injuries.