Bradley County @ Ooltewah

HornedOwl

YO, YO,YO...WHATS UP! WAKE UP PHISH, BIPBOP, 2SEAM, PRIMETIME, IMAOWL, THOROUGH, ITS ALMOST HERE, GAMETIME!!!

ALWAYSWRONG RUNS THE OLD MOUTH RIGHT UP UNTIL THE WEEK OF...MAYBE AFTER 3 LOSSES IN A ROW KIND OF LETS THE BARS FANS KNOW WHERE THEIR PLACE IS...PRETENDERS, NOT CONTENDERS!!!!!

OWLS WILL BE GEEKED FRIDAY NIGHT!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bip Bot is on fire tonight!!!!!

My prediction for the game... have seen Owls - 4 games, have seen the bears once.....

arm chair scouting report...

Ooltewah- when hot, very hot

Bradley- slow, big, not fast

the winner is.... Owls in a track meet

I've seen many of your posts claiming to have seen certain teams play at certain games. Quite honestly, they seem to overlap. Could you provide the dates and games you saw all these teams play? Thanks.

Seven pages of Blah....Blah.....Blah......Are you boys nervous.....Don't know what some fans are talking about all this "talent" on the side line at BC.......I have NOT seen it........Our boys play hard.....And do the best with the hand that they are dealt.......I didn't compare the owls to loudon, polk, they don't talk about it...they just play hard........I wouldn't compare the owls to SD or MC.......Benny's teams are "unique" .......you could divide his cleveland teams into four quarters........1/4 good kids--not much tallent...1/4great athletes--couldn't spell their name....1/4 great athletes--go from sports page to the jail dockets....1/4 good athletes--future baby-mama-drama. All his teams have one thing in common----they WIN--so if thats all that counts----enjoy. I couldn't go all week without ruffling some feathers. :popcorneater:

My prediction for the game... have seen Owls - 4 games, have seen the bears once.....

I've seen many of your posts claiming to have seen certain teams play at certain games. Quite honestly, they seem to overlap. Could you provide the dates and games you saw all these teams play? Thanks.

Blitzn Buc,

are you keeping up with my friday night football watching schedule????

you must be bored.... talk about some football big boy...ok???

Blitzn Buc,

are you keeping up with my friday night football watching schedule????

you must be bored.... talk about some football big boy...ok???

No, not at all. But I have read several posts in other threads where you said you had seen different teams play this year. If you've seen Ooltewah play four times and Bradley play once (as you stated above), then I was wondering how you saw all of those other teams play this year???? Seems a simple enough question for you to answer.

Seven pages of Blah....Blah.....Blah......Are you boys nervous.....Don't know what some fans are talking about all this "talent" on the side line at BC.......I have NOT seen it........Our boys play hard.....And do the best with the hand that they are dealt.......I didn't compare the owls to loudon, polk, they don't talk about it...they just play hard........I wouldn't compare the owls to SD or MC.......Benny's teams are "unique" .......you could divide his cleveland teams into four quarters........1/4 good kids--not much tallent...1/4great athletes--couldn't spell their name....1/4 great athletes--go from sports page to the jail dockets....1/4 good athletes--future baby-mama-drama. All his teams have one thing in common----they WIN--so if thats all that counts----enjoy. I couldn't go all week without ruffling some feathers. :popcorneater:

Are you going to predict Bradley will beat Ooltewah? Not can, but will.

I was counting a couple of jamborees

and others were common opponents

you happy sherlock holmes?

Well, I certainly wouldn't count a jamboree as something that one could base an evaluation of a team or player on.....which was what you were doing. Now I'll know when I read your posts what you may be basing things on.

Yes, I'm happy, Mr. Watson. :roflolk: