HornedOwl

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIPBOP, you are the man!

Right on PHISH!

IMAOWL, great post!

I know its frustrating on you bars fans. You have not had a very good team since the ??????????????????????? era...well anyway, maybe you had a good team once.

Also, your right about the bars "D" not being Walker Valley, but if you think we are Polk Co, Loudon, Soddy, or McMinn...WRONG!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what Monroe is waiting on with the offensive attack of the owls,he hasn't showed anything,yet.Bradley better hope and pray,he doesn't open the play book!!!! Bradley claims to have all these super athletes and the coaches dont play em,blah,blah,blah....whatever.I promise you OOLTEWAH HAS THE ATHLETES and monroe has used them,here and there(you can tell,he's testing the waters),So,I say this to BC....you better hope,he turns the dogs loose on somebody else,BUT MY GUESS,IT'S GONNA BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater: I been watching and listening to all this coming from a pretender.....How can anyone from BC think playing teams(with nowhere the SPEED AND TALENT and experince of this Ooltewah team),ever come close to an upset let alone beat us badly? BC has some good football players,but not enough of them with enuff talent. I hope BC plays well and nobody gets hurt from either team.......WHEN THE CROWD STARTS TO CHANT "HOORAH,HOORAH"(bradley will have to google it) FROM THE MOVIE 300,IT'S ON LIKE A CHICKEN-BONE..!!!!!

Watch the language-Moderator

I loves me some neck bones. Wander what bear meat tastes like! We'll deep fry it BIPBOP!

PHISH I know you are heatin' the grease as we speak or maybe we can cook the whole bear like a pig in the ground, I got some...reminds me of a Hank Jr song...Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Its almost time boys... going to work...talk to you in the morning!!! :popcorneater: