Bradley County @ Ooltewah

HornedOwl

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owls win big....bradley scored(but who cares) I've said it before,if the owls dont turn it over,nobody scores.Where to start...I won't.,.but I'll say this: I give up on trying to understand all this crap.

thought the owls run the screen pretty well tonight! made 2 ill advised thrown balls in the red zone, but its a win!!!

owls ran the ball extremely well again tonight...o-line blocked very well!!!

DEFENSE IS THE STUFF...THEY WILL PHYSICALLY BEAT YOU UP!!!! AND THEY SURE DID BEAT THE BARS UP!!!

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, BRADLEY IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owls played "not-so-good" football tonight and still beat the ever livin snot out of BC...bears had -3 yds at half time.Ooltewah didnt play well and still should have won 50-0......bears are terrible.Who calls plays for BC,a blind,def,mentally-challenged midget? just kiddin,I love midgets....but give credit to owls defense for alot of bears total lack of going forward!! Can't say,I'm the happiest owl on earth,but a win is a win..

Listen not all Bear fans are sore losers. Most are just tired of losing. First off we never had a chance the Owls were the better team period. Second our little freshmen QB does a good job but if you were to ask any football coach at any level before a season started that they would have to play with a freshmen QB they would tell you that they wouldn't win many games that season. That said we have a chance to go 5-5 not too bad with a young QB. Next year will be interesting because we have most of our skill positions back but we lose most of our linemen. So next year will be interesting to see if we can finally put together a winning football season. By the way you are right wrestling season is almost here. LOL

You talk all kinds of crap after the game calling our kids "terrible"!!!!! And call us sore losers and bad sports???? WTF And then whine about your 12 year old reading the board!!!!!! The following message is directed to the owl PLAYERS and STAFF ONLY : Good luck with the rest of your season, great team speed and hustle,good team tackling, good "O" line play, obviously a well coached team!!! BENNY its a shame your fans can't win with class, thanks for showing that not all owls have no sportsmanship after the game.PS: lots of seniors on that team last night, should be interesting next year. :roflol:

A couple of things, I know Manning got a lot of the late carries but why was Ooltewah's quarterback still in there late? I'm not talking about running up the score, I'm talking about a risk of injury up 31-7. Most were handoffs but I believe he had a late quarterback sneak.

Did East Hamilton's 8th grade beat Ooltewah in football? I noticed the other day they swept Ooltewah in 7th and 8th basketball, girls and boys both, so their programs in high school could be tough if all of the students continue attending.

One of the posts from a Bear fan was deleted, I was going to delete it late last night but was having some computer issues after I saw it, now it's gone fortunately. He's probably been bounced from the board permanently. There are some things that have been taken off, posts that have been edited, mainly from 2 Ooltewah fans. Calling another team "terrible" and any other similar adjective is not what this board is supposed to be about, and there's been plenty worse than that. If anything, please show some tact in your criticism. It sounds as if Ooltewah has been fortunate in gaining new students, students outside their immediate area, since the football team has gotten it going this decade (and as has been said, they were formerly every team's homecoming game choice), you'd think the fans could be a little more humble and gracious in their success.

A couple of things, I know Manning got a lot of the late carries but why was Ooltewah's quarterback still in there late? I'm not talking about running up the score, I'm talking about a risk of injury up 31-7. Most were handoffs but I believe he had a late quarterback sneak.

Did East Hamilton's 8th grade beat Ooltewah in football? I noticed the other day they swept Ooltewah in 7th and 8th basketball, girls and boys both, so their programs in high school could be tough if all of the students continue attending.

One of the posts from a Bear fan was deleted, I was going to delete it late last night but was having some computer issues after I saw it, now it's gone fortunately. He's probably been bounced from the board permanently. There are some things that have been taken off, posts that have been edited, mainly from 2 Ooltewah fans. Calling another team "terrible" and any other similar adjective is not what this board is supposed to be about, and there's been plenty worse than that. If anything, please show some tact in your criticism. It sounds as if Ooltewah has been fortunate in gaining new students, students outside their immediate area, since the football team has gotten it going this decade (and as has been said, they were formerly every team's homecoming game choice), you'd think the fans could be a little more humble and gracious in their success.

Let me make one thing clear. No one called any player # or name, nor called the coach out and named them. The statement was made that the TEAM in general was terrible. I was personally attacked on the board, but whatever!

If i have offended any child I apologize, but what jedi called me on a message board is ridiculous...When I have a personal problem with someone I confront them about it, that way you can leave no doubt!