Lincoln Co. v. Franklin Co.

falcon039

Go Falcons Beat the Rebels! I remember back in the 80's when I played, this game was the one everyone wanted to see. We won the game in 83'- 2OT's 17-14 in front of about thousands of people. We opened the Rebels stadium in 84' 33-0. In 85' they beat us 7-0. You always wanted to beat FCHS. Back at that time, the district champs only went to the playoffs and it was a battle. GO FALCONS!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln County and Franklin County, you can throw the stats out the window Friday night. This game is always a good one to watch. The FALCONS Have really stepped up the past couple weeks and we have really started putting together some consistent playing. we got a big win over CC, which we really needed. we played a good game even though the conditions were not favorable, we had 0 turnovers, few penalties, and everyone did what they were suppossed too. If we play like we did against CC we will beat FC.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entertaining SHOOTOUT!

Franklin County can't defend the pass and Lincoln County can't defend the run.

Take a look at the Tullahoma vs Franklin County Game 49-48 2OT.

Tullahoma only completed 20 passes for 335 yds against Franklin County.

Lincoln County did shut Coffee County's run game down, however Franklin County has a much better

RB. I would say the best RB that Lincoln County will face all year.

For Lincoln County to win the Offense can't turn the ball over and the Defense has to correct their Arm Tackling and wrap up! (Air it Out)

Still predict Lincoln County to win this one :cry: 34-28.

MISSING:

Lincoln County JV team

They say they exist but no one knows cause the 5 JV games scheduled so far have been cancelled!

Will the mystery be solved OCT 19th where Franklin County JV is Scheduled to play Lincoln County JV!

LC is suppossed to play a JV game tonight against CC. dont know if the weather has changed the scheduled game. hoping not b/c we need to get some JV games in.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSING:

:roflol: Lincoln County JV team

They say they exist but no one knows cause the 5 JV games scheduled so far have been cancelled!

:oops:

Will the mystery be solved OCT 19th where Franklin County JV is Scheduled to play Lincoln County JV!

a

More of Coach T's faults and people wonder what has happened to LC program - not building for the future because coaches do not care!!!!!!

If the coach at Franklin County is resigning who is up for the job. I know one or two coaches that would be interested, a lot of talent roaming the halls is the what is being said. Just wondering do not mean any disrespect to the existing coach if this is a rumor. But if it is gonna be open it would be a good opportunity for a coach. Thanks

FALCONDAYS wrote:

MISSING:

Lincoln County JV team

Will the mystery be solved OCT 19th where Franklin County JV is Scheduled to play Lincoln County JV!a

More of Coach T's faults and people wonder what has happened to LC program - not building for the future because coaches do not care!!!!!!

falcon62, you got to be kidding me. we as coaches want to play jv games as much as the players do. we can not help that the weather causes the games to be cancelled. you really think the coaches make it rain or cause kids from other schools to get an outbreak of flu, so we do not have to play the jv games. WOW do you not have anything else to do besides dream up crap to complain about. your head has got to be hurting trying to figure this stuff up. :popcorneater:

Rumor in Winchester is that The Head Coach has resigned. That would be some spice for Friday's game.

I sent ela a text tonight and asked him about the rumor. He sent me a smiley face and said no. I guess the rumors are not true.

Now let me get this straight!!...............you sent a smiley face to yourself. :popcorneater: