McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

Thanks 58. Over Here In Mckenzie, We Know the Key To The Mustang Success has Been Thier Ability to Help Ole Holder And Company Run The Ball. And Mckenzie Will Attempt To Slow Them Up Efficiently And Then Outscore Em. Maybe Stack The Box And Turn Him Inside A Lil And Try Not To Let Him turn The Corner On Us. Maybe Force Them To Attempt Thier Ineffective Pass Game. But All In All Just Hold Their Score Down And Inflate Ours To Victory. :flower:

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask the 'Stang seniors if you don't know. AND if you don't know you aren't really a "Stang, you are just a wannabe!!!!!

Hey, duck, I'm taking offense to that last statement.

:flower: Well, I didn't mean it like that but, you chose your username so........................ Stuff happens sometimes ya' know. I got on here one day and found out I was an adult film star so.............

If my memory serves me right McKenzie Seniors have not lost a football game to Humingdon since 7th grade (most were not starting then), pretty sure they hold on to this tradition. :flower:

GO REBELS!!!!

chipintn, I think we will get it done too. I'm always nervous before a big game but, I still don't doubt the Rebels ability to make good things happen. This bunch has been doing it for a long time now. I've been a Rebel fan/player for 50 years +/- and followed them thru good and bad. Did the video for about 6 years too.

This is gonna be a good one. No doubt the game of the week on the west end!!!!!!

Boy Duck For Someone Who Is Currently Disabled. It Sure Takes You A While To Wake Up And Post.

How is that Defense looking over there for the Rebs Butchie?? You will have to let your pals from pirate nation over here know how good Huntington actually looks...Good luck to your boys :mrgreen:

Butchie, it's one thing to be behind a camera and another to be in front of it!!!! It's been a long weekend and been away from the house a lot. Will be the same tomorrow.

powerp, our defense is pretty dang solid. We have faced some pretty impressive offenses and shut them down so far. But, they were one dimensional...........kind of like Huntingdon. The Rebels are no longer one dimensional and that just well could be the difference in this one. At the same time it could well come down to "whoever has the ball last with a little time left wins this one!" too!!!!!