McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

Awe C'Mon, It's A Home Game?

i admit yall have a good 3 year run but i feel the need to inform you it will come to an end a week from friday. we wont be taking applications until after we make a great playoff run. it just wouldnt be rite letting you jump on board this late in the season :roll:

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I Tried. And Any Time During The Game, If Ya Feel The Need To Slip Outta the Mustangs Stands And Come On over to The Winners Side Come On Over. I'll Be By The Flagpole. With Your Application. :bored:

Butchie this is just for you just found it :thumb: Maybe your rebels will do this to Huntington Friday :bored::blush:

I could not resist showing it to ya...again lol

Here we go, a big time classic, the Rebels and Mustangs. Huntingdon has a pretty good team this year along with the Rebels. For the Rebels, the defense will have to be one their A game for Holder, as for the Mustangs, they should get ready for this mad bull Rebel team they are about to mess with. This will be a close, hard fought game to where it will probably come down to the last couple seconds of the 4th quarter.

I like how stang50 is already getting all cocky and basically trying to say that McKenzie might not have a chance. All Rebel fans, let this yahoo get cocky, let him wait and see what the Mustangs get themselves into. No predictions just whatever the scoreboard says at the end of the nightcap.

McKenzie Rebels