Creekwood at Camden District 11AA *Title Game*

matt_8777

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm torn on this one - 1/2 hopes you guys win against Camden so if we run the table we would get home field thru the quarters. That would be big for the Bulldogs!!

The other side is I really like the Lions and respect Coach ward and the great job he has done since taking over the program.

Come on Bulldog fan...you know down deep you really want to pull for the Lions. Wouldn't be nearly as much fun if we met in the post season without us both being undefeated would it? Don't go over to the Dark Side now on us! :thumb:

I'm torn on this one - 1/2 hopes you guys win against Camden so if we run the table we would get home field thru the quarters. That would be big for the Bulldogs!!

The other side is I really like the Lions and respect Coach ward and the great job he has done since taking over the program.

Come on Bulldog fan...you know down deep you really want to pull for the Lions. Wouldn't be nearly as much fun if we met in the post season without us both being undefeated would it? Don't go over to the Dark Side now on us! :thumb:

Yea I do really want to pull for you but I'd rather be in the home stands if we should be lucky enough to meet each other.

Well since we want to talk about unimpressive wins, lets talk about Camden since Camden and CreekWood play in the same district they have to beat the same 6 teams and they have so far so no argument there so lets talk about non-district games Camden did beat Huntingdon and McKenzie BUT their n a lower class and since Camden is a Top 5 3A Playoff Class they should have won those games and they beat Hollow Rock Bruceton ALSO a lower class and also winless on the year and the only non-district team they beat thats in the same class is Westview which is 4-4 so a combined record of 19-15 and I'm supposed to be impressed I dont think so and CreekWoods non-district games were a loss to Dickson Co. which is 6-3 and headed to the 6A playoffs, then a win against Greenbrier same class record of 6-3, then Fairview same class record of 4-4, then Sycamore same class record of 4-4 so a combined record of 20-14, so if your going to criticize 1 team look at the other both teams have strengths both teams have faults ITS FOR THE DISTRICT TITLE THROW THE SCHEDULES AWAY ONLY THIS GAME MATTERS ITS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME GAME AND ITS GONNA BE PHYSICAL MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

As much as it pains me to say it...I actually agree with special K. :lol: Throw the records out the window...what each team has done up until this point doesn't matter. Who ever wants this one more will take it. Just hoping the Lions have got their teeth and claws sharpened up cause supper this week will be "yard-bird" well done. Go LIONS!

Come on Bulldog fan...you know down deep you really want to pull for the Lions. Wouldn't be nearly as much fun if we met in the post season without us both being undefeated would it? Don't go over to the Dark Side now on us! :lol:

Yea I do really want to pull for you but I'd rather be in the home stands if we should be lucky enough to meet each other.

Fair enough....

Geez this is gonna be a looooong week :thumb:

as a Stewart County fan, I have seen both of these teams this year and I can tell you this....this will be one heckuva game!

Camden has speed, yes, but to counter that Creekwood has tremendous athletic ability and they are very well coached....Creekwood can attack by running AND passing...this will be a very good game to see

seeing both teams perform I would have to give the edge on defense to Creekwood and the edge on offense to Camden...that being said, I look for a hard hitting, emotion filled game going back and forth and won by whoever has the ball last...the most important factor could be the kicking game and special teams, as well as who makes the fewest mistakes...if the Camden defense steps up they will force Creekwood to settle for field goals (Creekwood has an excellent kicker)

Camden has home field advantage and that usually means 3 points but if they are to win this game (Camden) they better be ready for a game that is more like the second round of the playoffs rather than a district championship game

Creekwood has lost only to this year's surprise powerhouse Dickson County and nobody told them that Camden was king...they (Creekwood) expect to win...

aside from the all important special teams play in this game:

if Camden wins it will be because they put pressure on Creekwood's QB...he has a great arm and receivers who can go get the ball

if Creekwood wins it will be because they contained Camden on the outside and didn't give up the big play to the lions

did I mention that this will be one heckuva game?

my prediction...(and its just a prediction so don't hate me)

Camden 32 (4 TD's, 3 XP's, 1 2-point conversion, and 1 field goal)

Creekwood 30 (3 field goals, 3 TD's, and 3 XP's)

Camden wins by exploiting the "seam" route with a certain receiver...

as a last entry...i would pay good money to see this game...and save the ticket stub as it will be a keeper!

Well since we want to talk about unimpressive wins, lets talk about Camden since Camden and CreekWood play in the same district they have to beat the same 6 teams and they have so far so no argument there so lets talk about non-district games Camden did beat Huntingdon and McKenzie BUT their n a lower class and since Camden is a Top 5 3A Playoff Class they should have won those games and they beat Hollow Rock Bruceton ALSO a lower class and also winless on the year and the only non-district team they beat thats in the same class is Westview which is 4-4 so a combined record of 19-15 and I'm supposed to be impressed I dont think so and CreekWoods non-district games were a loss to Dickson Co. which is 6-3 and headed to the 6A playoffs, then a win against Greenbrier same class record of 6-3, then Fairview same class record of 4-4, then Sycamore same class record of 4-4 so a combined record of 20-14, so if your going to criticize 1 team look at the other both teams have strengths both teams have faults ITS FOR THE DISTRICT TITLE THROW THE SCHEDULES AWAY ONLY THIS GAME MATTERS ITS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME GAME AND ITS GONNA BE PHYSICAL MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflolk:

So no matter how good Camden is, they are in a lower class so Creek Wood SHOULD win, yeah? Camden is 3A Creek Wood 4A so Creek Wood wins, right? Right? So if Creek Wood beats Camden its totally unimpressive because Camden is in a lower class.

I see what you did there.

Don't you just love the hype building up to a big game. People want to say well this team is in a lower class than another and all that mess. Well let me tell ya, McKenzie and Huntingdon would have the exact same schedule if they played in our district or maybe even the district Milan is in. Only difference would be McKenzie playing Milan. Prolly another L to McKenzie. Those two single A programs competed in AA in the past and actually won Titles or lost in the Title game. So to say that because we are in a higher class means nothing. Size of school means nothing. It's about players making plays. This game comes down to mental toughness and matchups. Whoever capitalizes on mistakes will win. If you take a series, quarter, half off....you will lose! Can't make comebacks against quality teams. Lets hope for an injury free game. Go Lions. Dinner is served. :wacko:

Blah Blah Blah Camden this Camden that Blah BLah I'm not tryin to make a big deal out of the classes its just the Camden fans dont want to do anything but argue CAMDEN IS RANKED #4 IN CLASS 3A if yall are that good yall SHOULD HAVE BEATEN McKenzie and Huntingdon and yall did thats all I'm saying. If CreekWood was ranked #50 in Class 4A we wouldnt be having this discussion because Camden would beat them easily, but their not their ranked #7 in 4A until the new poll comes out and BOTH TEAMS ARE GOOD LETS AGREE ON THAT its going to be an awesome game and my last point is who cares which team wins the district title because when the playoffs start we will both go our separate ways and the best of luck to Camden in 3A and the best of luck to CreekWood in 4A, and as far as a game prediction I wont give one because I'm superstitious and with a family member on the CreekWood coaching staff I dont want to possibly jinx anybody, anyway I'm making the trip friday so lets have an awesome clean game. :wacko: