Creekwood at Camden District 11AA *Title Game*

matt_8777

Blah Blah Blah Camden this Camden that Blah BLah I'm not tryin to make a big deal out of the classes its just the Camden fans dont want to do anything but argue CAMDEN IS RANKED #4 IN CLASS 3A if yall are that good yall SHOULD HAVE BEATEN McKenzie and Huntingdon and yall did thats all I'm saying. If CreekWood was ranked #50 in Class 4A we wouldnt be having this discussion because Camden would beat them easily, but their not their ranked #7 in 4A until the new poll comes out and BOTH TEAMS ARE GOOD LETS AGREE ON THAT its going to be an awesome game and my last point is who cares which team wins the district title because when the playoffs start we will both go our separate ways and the best of luck to Camden in 3A and the best of luck to CreekWood in 4A, and as far as a game prediction I wont give one because I'm superstitious and with a family member on the CreekWood coaching staff I dont want to possibly jinx anybody, anyway I'm making the trip friday so lets have an awesome clean game. :wacko:

So I guess by your logic then Creek Wood should beat Camden no problem right? Why so defensive if Creek Wood is "supposed" to win this week because they have about 250 more kids in school ? No worries for you guys, right??

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks I appreciate it and I was born and raised in Houston Co. so believe me I know about losing seasons lol my brother-n-law is the OC for CreekWood and has been for a few years now after spending 8 or 9 years at Clarksville High so I just support where he is even though I still live n Houston Co. and since their 0-8 and have been outscored 313-30 on the year I spend my friday nights n Charlotte lol anyway lookin forward to the game and checking out the local cuisine.

thanks I appreciate it and I was born and raised in Houston Co. so believe me I know about losing seasons lol my brother-n-law is the OC for CreekWood and has been for a few years now after spending 8 or 9 years at Clarksville High so I just support where he is even though I still live n Houston Co. and since their 0-8 and have been outscored 313-30 on the year I spend my friday nights n Charlotte lol anyway lookin forward to the game and checking out the local cuisine.

Another good spot to eat is Goodwings if you like hot wings, fried chicken, chicken livers, catfish etc...really good going-to-the-game kinda food. It's on the way to the game on Hwy 641 on the left before the school. Ohanas and Raphaels are right past the school on Hwy 641. Can't miss with any of them.

We hope Creek Wood brings a large crowd...really looking forward to this one. I think Camden could use a good measuring stick and Creek Wood will be a good one.

This is how it needs to be No crap talking just predictions and info.. good job keep it up... not even monday and already 4 pages on this game WOW..

on the game i first thought camden would win by 1, but now im going to say Cw by 1 35-34 but it could easily go either way..

Both teams are obviously very good combined record of 16-1. Both deffenses very good and fast. Both offenses good and fast. Camden with the wing t more of a running team with a few play action passess sprinkeld in. Cw double slot option, but can also go 4 and 5 wide and sling it. Both with a very good GROUP of running backs not just one guy. Both Qb's can run. Cw qb # 8 has amazing stats.. Cw's qb prolly has a better arm, but camdens qb is prolly faster..

Will be a great game hope the rain stops neither team looks impressive in the rain both had trouble last friday.

KEEP IT DRY

Greenbrier and Fairview were impressive wins at the time. :mrgreen:

at the time yes - but there seasons have proven to be average

You sir are out of your mind!!!! Greenbrier is a 6-3 football team and they will be playing Goodpasture in Week 10 for a District 9-AA Championship. That is a district that includes the likes of Goodpasture, White House, & Sycamore. I PROMISE YOU THAT WEST-TN CAN'T STACK UP WITH THAT IN ANY WAY!!!!! There is no way you can refer to Greenbrier as being a mediocre football team. It's not like Camden or Milan have beaten anyone better than Greenbrier. If so then who????? I know that the answer isn't Huntingdon or McKenzie. I have seen both of them play and I am telling you right now that Greenbrier would flat out SMACK both of them right in the mouth.

Well since we want to talk about unimpressive wins, lets talk about Camden since Camden and CreekWood play in the same district they have to beat the same 6 teams and they have so far so no argument there so lets talk about non-district games Camden did beat Huntingdon and McKenzie BUT their n a lower class and since Camden is a Top 5 3A Playoff Class they should have won those games and they beat Hollow Rock Bruceton ALSO a lower class and also winless on the year and the only non-district team they beat thats in the same class is Westview which is 4-4 so a combined record of 19-15 and I'm supposed to be impressed I dont think so and CreekWoods non-district games were a loss to Dickson Co. which is 6-3 and headed to the 6A playoffs, then a win against Greenbrier same class record of 6-3, then Fairview same class record of 4-4, then Sycamore same class record of 4-4 so a combined record of 20-14, so if your going to criticize 1 team look at the other both teams have strengths both teams have faults ITS FOR THE DISTRICT TITLE THROW THE SCHEDULES AWAY ONLY THIS GAME MATTERS ITS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME GAME AND ITS GONNA BE PHYSICAL MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

As much as it pains me to say it...I actually agree with special K. :blink: Throw the records out the window...what each team has done up until this point doesn't matter. Who ever wants this one more will take it. Just hoping the Lions have got their teeth and claws sharpened up cause supper this week will be "yard-bird" well done. Go LIONS!

Yard bird??? i really dont like your posts sometime :thumb:

Greenbrier and Fairview were impressive wins at the time. :thumb:

at the time yes - but there seasons have proven to be average

You sir are out of your mind!!!! Greenbrier is a 6-3 football team and they will be playing Goodpasture in Week 10 for a District 9-AA Championship. That is a district that includes the likes of Goodpasture, White House, & Sycamore. I PROMISE YOU THAT WEST-TN CAN'T STACK UP WITH THAT IN ANY WAY!!!!! There is no way you can refer to Greenbrier as being a mediocre football team. It's not like Camden or Milan have beaten anyone better than Greenbrier. If so then who????? I know that the answer isn't Huntingdon or McKenzie. I have seen both of them play and I am telling you right now that Greenbrier would flat out SMACK both of them right in the mouth.

As Bulldog Fan #1 said in a later post...he's like the rest of us, West TN (or Middle TN) homers. We all tend to think our little section of the world is the best. How could we be fans if we didn't think that? Regardless...it will be decided on the field Friday night no matter what any of us homers think.