Mt Pleasant @ Richland

wholder

im not saying anything esle about the coaching issue at richland. there are people on here that complain about the way he does things and talks to the kids. its all whatever. there are people on here doing the same thing "idiot" and things like that. i promise that it does not bother me. anyways to the game. oh yeah this is not ricky taylor or cody taylor. im a former graduate of richland. i honestly think that #10 needs to see the ball more whether it be a pass or a reverse or a screen he needs to get the ball more. also #22 and #34 needs to see the ball in the flats more to give them a chance to get it going. on defense well thats another story boys you are going to have to put the pads on somebody and wrap these players up. richland may not win but i would like to see a great effort from them and would like to see #10 get the ball or along with #22 and #34. defense needs to get some stops and let #10 get some punt returns and see what he can do. maybe im wrong about these players. but the few games i have seen thats where the ball needs to be. i have seen 10 catch some bad thrown balls over the middle get drilled and still catch the ball and jump right back up. thats not coaching there thats just pure skill and same with 22 i have seen a couple of runs out of the back field and some catches for big runs just because of there skill. lets talk players and thoughts about the game on this post the rest of the week even if that means velocity and the other person from richland that cries so much about being mistreated on the football team from previous years.... go raiders

you got to be the coach or some one like him did you read your last three post if your not then yall think a like richland got the players they need some one to coach them and that falls on the head coach its his job to get it going read the paper see what he has to say same thing every week

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope im not a coach and nope im not taylor. it must be hurting you all to think im the coach and im just a graduate from richland. haha what fools. i read the paper every single week. whoop te do. dont care. what about the boys memyme. lets talk players if you cant do that go find you something better to do. lets go 10,22,34, go out there and show out this week. lay some big hits on them mtp boys. at the end of the game if you havent won then atleast you know you played with heart and played behind that coach that everybody dislikes. i know most all of you boys like taylor. im sure most of you know he isnt that great of a football coach but you are still on his football team and untill that changes you got to go out and put 110% out there on the field regardless of what people say on here or what mama and daddy say at home. if you dont like playing for him then quit. its as easy as puttin those pads on every friday night. make something special happening these last 2 weeks you have left senoirs. oh by the way GO VOLS this weekend. maybe richland should try and get nick saban or lane kiffin i bet he dont cuss and fuss at his players lol yea right this is football people come on now.

nope im not a coach and nope im not taylor. it must be hurting you all to think im the coach and im just a graduate from richland. haha what fools. i read the paper every single week. whoop te do. dont care. what about the boys memyme. lets talk players if you cant do that go find you something better to do. lets go 10,22,34, go out there and show out this week. lay some big hits on them mtp boys. at the end of the game if you havent won then atleast you know you played with heart and played behind that coach that everybody dislikes. i know most all of you boys like taylor. im sure most of you know he isnt that great of a football coach but you are still on his football team and untill that changes you got to go out and put 110% out there on the field regardless of what people say on here or what mama and daddy say at home. if you dont like playing for him then quit. its as easy as puttin those pads on every friday night. make something special happening these last 2 weeks you have left senoirs. oh by the way GO VOLS this weekend. maybe richland should try and get nick saban or lane kiffin i bet he dont cuss and fuss at his players lol yea right this is football people come on now.

like i said they got the players to win but it take more than the players and if they had nick saban that would be good very good they would be 7 -1 if not maybe 8-0 :D

and if they had saban they would lose the big games like the sec championship and the big bowl game agianst utah. even if richland was 7-1 or 8-0 and dont get me wrong i would love for them to be but if they did have that record and lost the next 2 games they would not make the playoffs. so does that make much since to you? dont to me and if they lucked up and win the last 2 then they make the playoffs. not a very good system to me. not to mention they will play 2a schools in playoffs. so why they saying they are a 1a school because all in all its not really that way.

footballman44 has lost his mind. I have never read so many conflicting posts in all my life. Make up your mind about who you are and then be consistent on here with it.

I have been very consistent in thatRichland needs a new coach. period!

Agree 100%. One thing fbman44 has been consistent with is his desire to take the pressure off of the coach. That tells me everything I need to know about who fbman44 is.

and if they had saban they would lose the big games like the sec championship and the big bowl game agianst utah. even if richland was 7-1 or 8-0 and dont get me wrong i would love for them to be but if they did have that record and lost the next 2 games they would not make the playoffs. so does that make much since to you? dont to me and if they lucked up and win the last 2 then they make the playoffs. not a very good system to me. not to mention they will play 2a schools in playoffs. so why they saying they are a 1a school because all in all its not really that way.

its for the money more playoff games and championship games its crazy the way they are doing but one good thing is dont have to go as far to play

Well Richland sounds like the COACH is s#$% HA!!! HA!!!! I hope you get someone soon!!!! If not I might know a player ( not from richland ) that might be looking for a job in 4 years to be a head COACH !!!!! MTP WITH A BIG WIN :angry:

yeah he is. You all will see tonight when we play. Just watch him and the stupid plays he calls.

Thanks for the offer on a coach, but we can't wait 4 yrs.

You boys from Richland play hard tonight. WE are all for you guys and not bashing you all at all as some posters are trying to make it sound. It's the coach that we are unhappy with and hopefully we can get that changed for next year.