Big Games in Memphis ... Week 9

kwc

Do the Millington posters on this board not have an education? If you do, you should act like it. I have seen post after post with misspelled words, randomly capitalized words, and some of your sentences aren't even coherent. Heck, I read where the one guy, who is apparently a teacher, misspelled his own name when he registered. Talk about embarrassing! You guys are giving Millington a bad reputation.

I thought this forum was for HS football fans from all walks of life, backgrounds and education levels. Some of us earned our education the hard way by protecting your freedom to pursue a higher education. So why don't we just stick to HS football.

FIGHT TROJANS FIGHT

NEVER GIVE UP

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really do not think people are trying to check there grammer.. i know i dont . i just type and alot of times il misspell words or hit other letters accidently.. So suck an egg jack . Im sure i can go look at 16 of your post and check your grammer but you probably alrdy corrected what needed to be after your goofy post on here.

Bingo! We probably won't hear a peep out of Millington fans the next two weeks. The possibility of finishing the regular season 5-5 may have them a little uneasy. Just my guess, but it seems like the Millington folks may be worried about their region dominance coming to an end.

:thumb:

We are glad you are not a Millington fan. You have shown zero class on this site. You constantly throw insults around, and for what reason. You hide behind the post. Talk football or just do not talk.

Doug from Millington

We are glad you are not a Millington fan. You have shown zero class on this site. You constantly throw insults around, and for what reason. You hide behind the post. Talk football or just do not talk.

Doug from Millington

Right on Doug!! Great post.

We all have someone we are not proud of, just think is easy for some to hide and throw rocks. :thumb: