Where"s all the fans White County?

fellowes

What were you expecting? How long has this program been down? A looooong time. What, maybe 3 or4 winning seasons in the last 25 to 30 years. Guys it's going to take a while to turn this thing around. As bad as it is, I can see things that have changed for the better. But look at what's to choose from. They have no true quarterback, No standout for a running back. Linebackers that are overall some of the slowest in the state,weak def backfeild, and avg ( at best ) group of linemen. You have a group of seniors that overall just don't give a crap. That may be to strong. Let's say uninspired.They have been that way ever since I can remember, but, who has been there to change them. Kerr was uninspired his self. And to ice the cake a new head coach and new system.

Give the thing another 2 or 3 years and let's see how it looks. Best thing we can do is get behind the program and support it.

I think people in white co. should give coach some time. I think he will put a great off season weight program together if the kids buy into it... I can see good things coming from Sparta in a few years. Im starting to see it here at CCHS there starting to buy into the new coaching staff here and there playing a whole lot better toward the end of the season then what were been use to here the last 5 years