Rankings for 1A Region 4 District 8 Basketball

yankees31

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt, you have to go with Friendship. They return everyone except one. Then probably Trousdale, they only lost one. Gordonsville lost 5 from last year. Watertown lost 4. Red Boiling Springs (the new kid on the block) is still fairly young, lost 1, but have a lot of experience playing those young kids last year will be better than some think.

No doubt, you have to go with Friendship. They return everyone except one. Then probably Trousdale, they only lost one. Gordonsville lost 5 from last year. Watertown lost 4. Red Boiling Springs (the new kid on the block) is still fairly young, lost 1, but have a lot of experience playing those young kids last year will be better than some think.

yes friendship no doubt at the top... trousdale? gordonsville did lose 5 but only three played and there were alot of subin..watertown lost 4 and lennix quit so that makes it 5... i think the rankings will go like this

1.Friendship

2.Gordonsville

3.Trousdale

4.Watertown

5. Red Boiling

the top three are pretty good teams.. friendship the best with alot of good coaching..

we shall see... friendship may slip up a little at the begging because all the startes play football and they can go pretty far..

Yeah that's true...but, they still have a pretty good team without the football players. I believe they got the Hutchinson boy M.J.C.A. (Don't know if he'll be eligible to play this year though).

we shall see... friendship may slip up a little at the begging because all the startes play football and they can go pretty far..

Yeah that's true...but, they still have a pretty good team without the football players. I believe they got the Hutchinson boy M.J.C.A. (Don't know if he'll be eligible to play this year though).

well they arent no where near what they would be with out the fball players ya know... yes he did transfer to Friendship but isnt eligible this year.

FCS is the team to beat, no doubt and with the district tournament at their place, that will pose a pretty big advantage for them come tourney time. (not that they need one) I'd like to see this district do well come region tourney time. GHS has JCHS and PCHS right off the bat (Nov. 17th & 19th) so we'll get an early taste of District 7A. Can't wait for basketball season! Best time of the Year! 5 days till first practice!

FCS is the team to beat, no doubt and with the district tournament at their place, that will pose a pretty big advantage for them come tourney time. (not that they need one) I'd like to see this district do well come region tourney time. GHS has JCHS and PCHS right off the bat (Nov. 17th & 19th) so we'll get an early taste of District 7A. Can't wait for basketball season! Best time of the Year! 5 days till first practice!

5 Days Till Season? WOW!.. how is GHS this year..any key looks?

5 Days Till Season? WOW!.. how is GHS this year..any key looks?

Got 4 seniors and 4 juniors. 5 of those played last year. 1 senior transfered from Smith County. Got 2 sophs and 5 freshman. Both Sophmores could see see some playing time. Judging from camp, could be a lot of kids that see some playing time.