Gordonsville @ Jackson County Nov. 17

yankees31

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any bidders for this game?

JC wins the game, should be double digit victory but then again its the first game so we'll just have to wait and see. I know you're pumping Gville up but lets face it Gville is a football school and they have a very good football team and a great tradition in football, JC is a basketball school and have always had alot of success on the hardcourt. This game should go much like the football game with Gville keeping it close till the fourth quarter until the talent of JC takes over and wins it going away much like Gville did to JC in the football game earlier this year.

JC wins the game, should be double digit victory but then again its the first game so we'll just have to wait and see. I know you're pumping Gville up but lets face it Gville is a football school and they have a very good football team and a great tradition in football, JC is a basketball school and have always had alot of success on the hardcourt. This game should go much like the football game with Gville keeping it close till the fourth quarter until the talent of JC takes over and wins it going away much like Gville did to JC in the football game earlier this year.

I like your attitude about it.. Yeah it's the first game.. But i dont understand why u think this is going to be a double digit victory for JC.. I haven't seen hardly any impressing things this team did last year.. Gville didnt either but they played with the top teams. Alot of people are underestimating the gville tigers and im happy they are bcuz im pulling for them and they will be shocked.. Gville wins in a close game! :thumb:

I like your attitude about it.. Yeah it's the first game.. But i dont understand why u think this is going to be a double digit victory for JC.. I haven't seen hardly any impressing things this team did last year.. Gville didnt either but they played with the top teams. Alot of people are underestimating the gville tigers and im happy they are bcuz im pulling for them and they will be shocked.. Gville wins in a close game! :angry:

What top teams did they play? I'm looking at the schedule from last year and i don't see any teams that jump off the charts to me. You only played 2 teams outside of Class A that were decent and those were Macon and Dekalb Co. and you were beaten badly in those games other than that you played only Class A competition. Taking a look at this years schedule it doesn't look much different. Compare that to JC's schedule last year it was opening with AA Station Camp and John Jenkins, AAA Cookeville twice, AA State Rep Livingston Aca twice, AA Sub State participant Upperman twice, AAA Sub State Shelbyville, AAA Lebanon, AA Collierville out of Memphis and AA York Inst. twice! In stark contrast JC only played ONE team outside of their district that was Class A and that was Oliver Springs a perennial powerhouse in the east year in and year out. So you can't judge these two teams off their schedule or off of last year for that matter. JC has everyone but one significant player coming back and started and played mostly sophomores last year. They are loaded with juniors, soph's and a great freshman class this year. So they "should" be very good as all the kids have played aau ball since they were little. Now that doesn't mean they will be just that they have the potential to be and in reality this game doesn't mean anything more than bragging rights for us coacht posters. Its what you do come tourney time that will matter! One thing i haven't heard about is RBS. They should be pretty good this year. I pick them 3rd behind FCS and Gville. They will be a dangerous team come tourney time just wait and see! :D

I like your attitude about it.. Yeah it's the first game.. But i dont understand why u think this is going to be a double digit victory for JC.. I haven't seen hardly any impressing things this team did last year.. Gville didnt either but they played with the top teams. Alot of people are underestimating the gville tigers and im happy they are bcuz im pulling for them and they will be shocked.. Gville wins in a close game! :thumb:

What top teams did they play? I'm looking at the schedule from last year and i don't see any teams that jump off the charts to me. You only played 2 teams outside of Class A that were decent and those were Macon and Dekalb Co. and you were beaten badly in those games other than that you played only Class A competition. Taking a look at this years schedule it doesn't look much different. Compare that to JC's schedule last year it was opening with AA Station Camp and John Jenkins, AAA Cookeville twice, AA State Rep Livingston Aca twice, AA Sub State participant Upperman twice, AAA Sub State Shelbyville, AAA Lebanon, AA Collierville out of Memphis and AA York Inst. twice! In stark contrast JC only played ONE team outside of their district that was Class A and that was Oliver Springs a perennial powerhouse in the east year in and year out. So you can't judge these two teams off their schedule or off of last year for that matter. JC has everyone but one significant player coming back and started and played mostly sophomores last year. They are loaded with juniors, soph's and a great freshman class this year. So they "should" be very good as all the kids have played aau ball since they were little. Now that doesn't mean they will be just that they have the potential to be and in reality this game doesn't mean anything more than bragging rights for us coacht posters. Its what you do come tourney time that will matter! One thing i haven't heard about is RBS. They should be pretty good this year. I pick them 3rd behind FCS and Gville. They will be a dangerous team come tourney time just wait and see! :blink:

ok man im going to let my players do the talking com the 17!

• 3 weeks later...

Gville football players that play basketball will not be back for probably about 2 more weeks.. They won friday and shouldn't have a problem this coming friday causing the basketball players not to be able to play basketball. They are some keys players still in football so i dont know how this game will shape out.. Should be close!

Gville football players that play basketball will not be back for probably about 2 more weeks.. They won friday and shouldn't have a problem this coming friday causing the basketball players not to be able to play basketball. They are some keys players still in football so i dont know how this game will shape out.. Should be close!

It won't be close JC by 15 - 20. Gville gave us a good spanking on the football field and we will return the favor on the hardcourt. :thumb:

It won't be close JC by 15 - 20. Gville gave us a good spanking on the football field and we will return the favor on the hardcourt. :thumb:

IM SO GLAD YOU THINK SO.. I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TUESDAY! GET EM TIGERS!