what do we need to do

pioneer25

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess this group of parents have run another coach out of football. The entire staff normally resigns when the head coach does. If the new guy wants to keep any of them, they will have to interview. With all of the coaches gone it doesn't look like there will be any weightlifting or anything after school until a new coach is hired. Could be interesting.

Even with a new coach, it will take some talent and some athletic ability to get on the field. Some of you don't need to get your hopes up to high.

If you don't have your hopes high you settle for medicroity. I theink we have the athletes to compete

we lost games we shouldn't have lost, some say coaches fault some say kids fault, soame say because we didn't have the talent to win them games. if ya'll feel the parents is what got the coaches gone i will tell you what my shoulders aren't that big but throw the blame on me. :roflol:

First of all I'd like to say thank you Chris Madewell for the job you and your staff has done. You are truly a good man and good coach. I agree with some of the other post about not having enough players to compete in 6A football. There is no way this is Chris and the staff fault. Do you guys not think that he wants big numbers for his team? And this crap about not playing a kid because he is too small. EVERY coach will play his best players no matter size or who his parents are. My son played for Chris and rode the bench. Did I complain? NO! Because "i knew" he wasnt good enough to play. You as a parent should not live your life through your kids. So many people here in Warren Co. say "i coached my son and he was really good". Yeah all of our kids are good in jaycee and youth programs. So what, this kid has heart, that doesnt mean he should automatically have to play. You play your best players period. I will support who ever we hire because my family and i are pioneers. But some of you parents will be in for a real treat if they hire from outside. This crap not coming to workouts, not dressing during the week, and not showing up for summer workouts will not work for a new coach. I'm sure Chris tolerated those things cause he had no choice or had to field a team with 20 players. This next hire, if it does come from outside will be a eye opening experience for some of you parents. Hey parents all ofyour kids are not Division 1 talent. The sooner you realize this the more you can relax and enjoy their high school years.

first of all I am not living my football thru my son. I am not saying my boy is d1 d2 or d3 talent but he didn't play freshman/jv either so if he is not good enough to play either varsity or freshman/jv then tell him. Don't tell us to raise all this money, i will still support the pioneers,just tell him he is not good enough for football. He is going to be a senior so some where in the previous three years they could have told him. Don't tell me they put the best talent on the field. if you been around the team enough you know they didn't. In this regime if your a senior you play. is that right? There was kids that didn't show up for spring or most of the season but played as soon as the kid felt like it. I WOULD RATHER LOSE WITH ELEVEN DEDICATED. So don't give me this crap about i am living my life thru my son. :thumb:

well i said all i am going to say ya'll know who i am. DON'T KNOW WHO YALL ARE SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS NEXT TIME YALL SEE ME. WE WILL SEE HOW EVERYTHING GOES FROM HERE ON OUT WITH THE PROGRAM. :thumb:

bburch i know you and you know me i respect your comments 110 percent if all the players were committed to the team like your son was we would had a lot better season just think its all over now good things have happened see u soon