Arlington Vs. Millington

onefortheteam

Good post Spartanfan. Just want to put my two cents in and then it can go away. HaHa. First of all I applaud Millington for not just giving the District Championship away. They played their butts off and we knew going in it would be a dogfight. I think the FR RB is going to be a good one. Yeah they had a lot of yards in between the 20's, but in the redzone our defense stepped up when they needed to. We were fortunate to get the fumble and the QB threw the ball right to us on the Int. We had no turnovers and that is what helps good teams win close ball games. So it is easy to sit here and say well Millington gave the game away, but they had a chance in overtime just like we did and we made the plays to win it. I think Dou, Cam6 and the rest of the Millington bunch would agree. I am proud of our guys and so far it has been a magical year and hopefully 10-0, 5 to go. I am going to always be classy when I post on here, but it is like someone told me last week. I probably should stop posting since I am a coach, but just wanted to give an Arlington perspective on the game.

I agree, I also listened to the radio and Coach Hawkins did not say what footballismylife said. So good luck to all. :roflol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic