District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

Still keeping an eye on Franklin at 9-0, beating Overton, Siegal, and Lavergne...

Saw some interesting upcoming games..

Friday @ the Mt Juliet Bear Classic at 2 we have Franklin vs Father Ryan..

Saturday..........BIG MATCHUP State contender Cleveland vs Franklin (both unbeaten) at 1:00....

Who are these kids from Franklin.....like I said earlier, they graduated like theirtop 8 players last year....

Props to their coach

Yep, there are two big games this weekend. You boys need to focus on one game at a time and go out there and do what you enjoy doing. Don't get a big head.

Who are these kids, you ask. They are boys who have waited and waited for their time out on the court. Even though Coach Johnson is a good coach, I don't think he or his coaching has much to do with the record this year.

Now there's an intelligent statement....."I don't think he (the Coach) or his coaching has much to do with the record this year."

:lol: An inexperienced high school team that is self taught...what a concept.

I knew someone would take this the wrong way. With all due respect to Coach Johnson, these boys have a desire to play the game and are not burned out. They respect him and have nothing to lose. Get ready for a tough weekend of basketball. Let's go Rebels!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there's an intelligent statement....."I don't think he (the Coach) or his coaching has much to do with the record this year."

:lol: An inexperienced high school team that is self taught...what a concept.

I knew someone would take this the wrong way. With all due respect to Coach Johnson, these boys have a desire to play the game and are not burned out. They respect him and have nothing to lose. Get ready for a tough weekend of basketball. Let's go Rebels!

Thank you for clarifying. I agree with you! Will be a tough but fun weekend

Still keeping an eye on Franklin at 9-0, beating Overton, Siegal, and Lavergne...

Saturday..........BIG MATCHUP State contender Cleveland vs Franklin (both unbeaten) at 1:00....

Who are these kids from Franklin.....like I said earlier, they graduated like theirtop 8 players last year....

Props to their coach

Yep, there are two big games this weekend. You boys need to focus on one game at a time and go out there and do what you enjoy doing. Don't get a big head.

Who are these kids, you ask. They are boys who have waited and waited for their time out on the court. Even though Coach Johnson is a good coach, I don't think he or his coaching has much to do with the record this year.

His coaching hasn't hurt them yet, but from what I've heard it's getting ready to. Look for the Rebels to struggle over the holidays.

Props to their coach

You are crazy. These kids have waited for there turn. Coach Johnson is a great coach and he is a big reason for the success so far. You need someone to steer the boat.

Props to their coach

His coaching hasn't hurt them yet, but from what I've heard it's getting ready to. Look for the Rebels to struggle over the holidays.

I told you , Lets see if coach goes back to his winning formula

i noticed that the rebels are on a 2 game losing streak but both of the games were very close and Franklin probably should have won them. However, i will be interested to see how they do over the christmas break in Florida and especially when they come back to open up the new year with what i think is the strongest team in the district- Hillsboro. I can't wait to see this game, especially with that big McMillan kid. Who will match up with him. i figured franklin will probably play their slow, fundamental game and run a 1-3-1 defense like they always do against metro teams to try and slow them down. Good luck to the Rebels!

i noticed that the rebels are on a 2 game losing streak but both of the games were very close and Franklin probably should have won them. However, i will be interested to see how they do over the christmas break in Florida and especially when they come back to open up the new year with what i think is the strongest team in the district- Hillsboro. I can't wait to see this game, especially with that big McMillan kid. Who will match up with him. i figured franklin will probably play their slow, fundamental game and run a 1-3-1 defense like they always do against metro teams to try and slow them down. Good luck to the Rebels!

I can't figure it out myself "metroballin" Franklin went 9-0 using their best line-up the majority of the game. They had road wins at Clarksville, at Seigal, and at Lavergne and home wins against Overton and District rival Centenial. The team was playing really good. Then, the line-up changed and a different group of players started playing the majority of the game and they have went 2-3 since. Going to be interesting to see which group he goes with against Hillsboro

Franklin @ Hillsboro Tuesday tonight (01/05/2010).

I believe I am going to go with the Burros. I noticed Franklin hasn't been doing as well as their last 5 games as they did to start out the season. I can't wait to see who guards this McMillian kid, but i'm sure Franklin will run a zone, which is smart. However, I think it will be close because of the McLemore kid, but i don't see Franklin having an inside game Tuesday night.

Franklin- 57

Hillsboro- 60

Franklin @ Hillsboro Tuesday tonight (01/05/2010).

I believe I am going to go with the Burros. I noticed Franklin hasn't been doing as well as their last 5 games as they did to start out the season. I can't wait to see who guards this McMillian kid, but i'm sure Franklin will run a zone, which is smart. However, I think it will be close because of the McLemore kid, but i don't see Franklin having an inside game Tuesday night.

Franklin- 57

Hillsboro- 60

Not much of a write up in the Tennessean. Someone give a recap of what happened. Just from looking at the box score, bballfan123 may have been right about the inside game as McMillian and Harrison combined for 34 points.

Franklin Rebels struggle again against Hillsboro

Best line-up: 9-0 Other line-up: 2-4

Somebody needs to call the "That's Messed Up" guy from channel 2 news and see if he can figure out whats going on

You're up awfully late for a school night. Oh I forgot, school was cancelled for you.