District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

Anyone know anything about the "altercation" last night between a Hillsboro player and the Ravenwood coach?

ALTERCATION? LOL. HAS IT REALLY COME TO THIS WITH YOU FRANKLINREBELSFAN? I WAS AT THE GAME AND IT WAS A CLEAN UNEVENTFUL GAME. THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD EVEN POST THAT SUGGESTS SOMETHING FISHY TO ME. WHEN YOUR WINNING YOUR "FRANKLIN". WHEN YOUR LOSING YOUR THE "REBELS". YEAH, I SAID IT.

There was an altercation I talked to some friends at Rwood today and they said the head coach for the Raptors pushed a Hillsboro player after the Burros players was near their huddle. He received a Technical foul for it I believe. So stop trying to hide the fact and learn to use caps lock off.

WHATEVER.. NOTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. IT'S FUNNY THAT EVERYONE SPEAKING TO THIS MATTER IN THE NEGATIVE, WASN'T THERE. NO TECHS, NO FIGHTS, NO ALMOST FIGHTS, NO HARD FOULS. YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE LYING. AS A MATTER OF FACT, BESIDES THE MBA GAME, THAT WAS THE FIRST GAME I'VE SEEN HILLSBORO PLAY WHEN NOTHING HAPPEN AT ALL.

I AGREE WITH YOUR WHOLE POST. HOWEVER, THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE SAYING THAT THERE WAS AN "ALTERCATION" LAST NIGHT BETWEEN HILLSBORO-RAVENWOOD. I THINK HILLSBORO DESERVES WHAT THEY GET WHEN THEY ACT STUPID. BUT LAST NIGHT NOTHING HAPPEN. NOW SOMEBODY I SAYING THAT A RAVENWOOD COACH PUSHED A HILLSBORO PLAYER.? LOL. THIS IS GETTING BEYOND FUNNY. ANYBODY WHO WAS THERE WISHES THERE WAS THIS WAS MUCH ACTION. NOTHING HAPPENED.

I was at the Franklin Hillsboro game when Hillsboro players came out like a bunch of thugs and were purposely bumping Franklin players before the tipoff during warmups. Coach turned a blind eye.

I was there in the 3rd quarter when a Hillsboro player jumped in a Franklin players face after a play was called dead that caused the 2nd Technical.

I was there for both of these incidents and the only person in the gym that wasn't shocked was the Hillsboro coaching staff. They didnt even talk to their players about their stupidity. They didnt even bench them for a second.

I have to admit I am a Franklin fan. I like the way the team is ran. It mirrors true basketball traditions. The coaching staff is actually teaching their kids how to be men along with how to play basketball. If either of the incidents stated above would have been caused by a Franklin player, that player would have immediately been sent to the locker room. At Hillsboro, they are punished with a turn of the cheek.

Id rather lose with class than win with thugs. Having no respect for the game is as stupid as typing on message boards in all caps so you will be noticed. :thumb:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALTERCATION? LOL. HAS IT REALLY COME TO THIS WITH YOU FRANKLINREBELSFAN? I WAS AT THE GAME AND IT WAS A CLEAN UNEVENTFUL GAME. THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD EVEN POST THAT SUGGESTS SOMETHING FISHY TO ME. WHEN YOUR WINNING YOUR "FRANKLIN". WHEN YOUR LOSING YOUR THE "REBELS". YEAH, I SAID IT.

There was an altercation I talked to some friends at Rwood today and they said the head coach for the Raptors pushed a Hillsboro player after the Burros players was near their huddle. He received a Technical foul for it I believe. So stop trying to hide the fact and learn to use caps lock off.

WHATEVER.. NOTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. IT'S FUNNY THAT EVERYONE SPEAKING TO THIS MATTER IN THE NEGATIVE, WASN'T THERE. NO TECHS, NO FIGHTS, NO ALMOST FIGHTS, NO HARD FOULS. YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE LYING. AS A MATTER OF FACT, BESIDES THE MBA GAME, THAT WAS THE FIRST GAME I'VE SEEN HILLSBORO PLAY WHEN NOTHING HAPPEN AT ALL.

I AGREE WITH YOUR WHOLE POST. HOWEVER, THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE SAYING THAT THERE WAS AN "ALTERCATION" LAST NIGHT BETWEEN HILLSBORO-RAVENWOOD. I THINK HILLSBORO DESERVES WHAT THEY GET WHEN THEY ACT STUPID. BUT LAST NIGHT NOTHING HAPPEN. NOW SOMEBODY I SAYING THAT A RAVENWOOD COACH PUSHED A HILLSBORO PLAYER.? LOL. THIS IS GETTING BEYOND FUNNY. ANYBODY WHO WAS THERE WISHES THERE WAS THIS WAS MUCH ACTION. NOTHING HAPPENED.

I was at the Franklin Hillsboro game when Hillsboro players came out like a bunch of thugs and were purposely bumping Franklin players before the tipoff during warmups. Coach turned a blind eye.

I was there in the 3rd quarter when a Hillsboro player jumped in a Franklin players face after a play was called dead that caused the 2nd Technical.

I was there for both of these incidents and the only person in the gym that wasn't shocked was the Hillsboro coaching staff. They didnt even talk to their players about their stupidity. They didnt even bench them for a second.

I have to admit I am a Franklin fan. I like the way the team is ran. It mirrors true basketball traditions. The coaching staff is actually teaching their kids how to be men along with how to play basketball. If either of the incidents stated above would have been caused by a Franklin player, that player would have immediately been sent to the locker room. At Hillsboro, they are punished with a turn of the cheek.

Id rather lose with class than win with thugs. Having no respect for the game is as stupid as typing on message boards in all caps so you will be noticed. :thumb:

if you read this thread nobody is questioning the franklin game. my comment is about the ravenwood game. you are basically taking the franklin game and carrying it over to the ravenwood game. my comment was simply that nothing happened in the ravenwood game. i'm i defending hillsboro's actions from past games? no. so all your preaching has fell on deaf ears. your fragile feelings are so hurt be me typing in all caps. yet you don't take the time to do something as simple as READ. my only direct comment was directed at "franklinrebelsfan" which is a screen of a person. which had directly to do with the ravenwood-hillsboro game and was totally false. his baseless comments accomplished what he or she wanted.

I thought you were talking about the Hillsboro team in general. I guess they are innocent for one game, guilty for the other 10 or 11. My bad.

Onto something even more astonishing:

"f you read this thread nobody is questioning the franklin game. my comment is about the ravenwood game. you are basically taking the franklin game and carrying it over to the ravenwood game. my comment was simply that nothing happened in the ravenwood game. i'm i defending hillsboro's actions from past games? no. so all your preaching has fell on deaf ears. your fragile feelings are so hurt be me typing in all caps. yet you don't take the time to do something as simple as READ. my only direct comment was directed at "franklinrebelsfan" which is a screen of a person. which had directly to do with the ravenwood-hillsboro game and was totally false. his baseless comments accomplished what he or she wanted."

Once I went to bed without remembering to close my laptop. While I was asleep my dog thought he would play with it. The sentences that he formed were more legible than what you posted. Do us all a favor and checkout what you have written before clicking submit.

I thought you were talking about the Hillsboro team in general. I guess they are innocent for one game, guilty for the other 10 or 11. My bad.

Onto something even more astonishing:

"f you read this thread nobody is questioning the franklin game. my comment is about the ravenwood game. you are basically taking the franklin game and carrying it over to the ravenwood game. my comment was simply that nothing happened in the ravenwood game. i'm i defending hillsboro's actions from past games? no. so all your preaching has fell on deaf ears. your fragile feelings are so hurt be me typing in all caps. yet you don't take the time to do something as simple as READ. my only direct comment was directed at "franklinrebelsfan" which is a screen of a person. which had directly to do with the ravenwood-hillsboro game and was totally false. his baseless comments accomplished what he or she wanted."

Once I went to bed without remembering to close my laptop. While I was asleep my dog thought he would play with it. The sentences that he formed were more legible than what you posted. Do us all a favor and checkout what you have written before clicking submit.

IT WAS WRITTEN IN A WAY THAT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND. I TRIED TO WRITE IT AS CLOSE TO SOMETHING "YOU" WOULD WRITE ON ONE OF YOUR "TEAPARTY" SIGNS. PLEASE EXCUSE YOUR DOG AND ME FOR ATTEMPTING TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IN A DISCERNIBLE MANNER. OBVIOUSLY YOUR DOG WAS TRYING TO BREACH YOUR ESOTERIC WORLD AS WELL.

Franklin-48

Independence-43

Final.

Franklin is definitely the better team, but I still think the Rebels have some stuff they need to prove. But the better game tonight was Brentwood beating Hillsboro. Where did this come from? Mcmillan still had 29 but i dont see how the Bruins did this tonight. And the Ravenwood vs Centennial game wold have been a good one to see going into double overtime with centennial finally getting the victory.

THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD EVEN POST THAT SUGGESTS SOMETHING FISHY TO ME. WHEN YOUR WINNING YOUR "FRANKLIN". WHEN YOUR LOSING YOUR THE "REBELS". YEAH, I SAID IT.

mrob,

Please explain to me, exactly, what you meant by this because I don't understand. Is it the same for all schools or is this unique to franklin? And did you see JayJohnson at a tea party holding a sign or does that hold some esoteric meaning as well?

thank you.

THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD EVEN POST THAT SUGGESTS SOMETHING FISHY TO ME. WHEN YOUR WINNING YOUR "FRANKLIN". WHEN YOUR LOSING YOUR THE "REBELS". YEAH, I SAID IT.

mrob,

Please explain to me, exactly, what you meant by this because I don't understand. Is it the same for all schools or is this unique to franklin? And did you see JayJohnson at a tea party holding a sign or does that hold some esoteric meaning as well?

thank you.

THE MOMENT HAS PASTED. IT MEANT NOTHING REALLY. FRANKLINREBELSFAN AND JAYJOHNSON ARE GOOD FOLKS AND ALWAYS HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY.

until franklin stops substituting so much they're never going to reach they're potential. If you can go 10 deep with not much drop off and you full court press the whole game then i can see subbing 5 in and 5 out. but franklin goes 7 deep thats all. yet they try to use 9 players and sub 2 or 3 in every 2 or 3 minutes with all different combinations, the same 5 hardly ever play together for any length of time. you can't form any type of chemistry like that. thats what happened early in the season when they were winning, the same 5 played pretty much the whole game. as far as the deal with hillsboro goes mcmillan and his boys were just trying to intimidate franklin and it worked, franklin did nothing to show that they were not intimidated, quit whining and him them back in the mouth, figuratively not literally. franklin, play your best 5 and get an attitude and you have a shot to go deep in the tourny and for gods sake quit subbing so much

until franklin stops substituting so much they're never going to reach they're potential. If you can go 10 deep with not much drop off and you full court press the whole game then i can see subbing 5 in and 5 out. but franklin goes 7 deep thats all. yet they try to use 9 players and sub 2 or 3 in every 2 or 3 minutes with all different combinations, the same 5 hardly ever play together for any length of time. you can't form any type of chemistry like that. thats what happened early in the season when they were winning, the same 5 played pretty much the whole game. as far as the deal with hillsboro goes mcmillan and his boys were just trying to intimidate franklin and it worked, franklin did nothing to show that they were not intimidated, quit whining and him them back in the mouth, figuratively not literally. franklin, play your best 5 and get an attitude and you have a shot to go deep in the tourny and for gods sake quit subbing so much

Franklin has more "coaches" than any other team in the district by far. PhillyFan & Crony, do your thing. The last time I checked Franklin was only 1 game behind Hillsboro.

Someone help me out: Does the regular season only count for tournament seeding or are the top teams guaranteed to advance based on the regular season? Bruins seem to have turned a corner lately.

As a lot of us suspected at the beginning of the season that there were no dominant teams and I think this has been proven. Hillsboro is first because they have managed to win a lot of close games.