MTCS @ Eagleville for Playoff Seeding

borocougar

Defenses appear equal yielding 72 points and 71 points each against the same 5 district opponents. MTCS has scored a little more than the Eagles throughout the year. Gonna be a homer pick here, I'm taking MTCS to beat Eagleville 28 to 14. Of course, I'll wait on Electrasol 11 to weigh in on this one as well.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both teams play this year and i can't judge by the outcome of our games. The Eagles caught us on the back end of the flu and the Cougars caught us in a hot spell. both teams play extremely hard and both are well coached. Both teams have strong running backs. I predict a close one but I'm saying eagles by a field goal(their kickers pretty darn good)

Defenses appear equal yielding 72 points and 71 points each against the same 5 district opponents. MTCS has scored a little more than the Eagles throughout the year. Gonna be a homer pick here, I'm taking MTCS to beat Eagleville 28 to 14. Of course, I'll wait on Electrasol 11 to weigh in on this one as well.

Ha ha. Funny guy. I'll have to go with the Cougars in this one. Eagleville didn't really put up much of a fight with us. At least the Cougars took advantage of a very sluggish start by Cascade and made them work hard for the Victory.

I think no matter what happens in this game both teams would be seeded in that 4-5 range. Thing is, they'd likely be in the same pod so whoever losses this game will possibly drop to a 6 seed because district opponents can't matchup in 1st round. I haven't looked at potential seedings in 1A, so the winner may move into a 3 seed. At any rate, my guess is the winner gets Wayne County in the second round and the Loser gets Jo Byrns if either or both make it that far.

IT SHOULD BE A CLOSE GAME. BUT IT WILL COME DOWN TO COACHING AND I FEEL THAT MTCS HAS THE BETTER STAFF. TALENT IS VERY CLOSE. THE BIG PLUS FOR THE EAGLES IS NICK MOORE. THE BIG NEGATIVE IS THE LOSS OF THE COUGARS TALENTED RUNNING BACK. IVEY NEEDS TO HAVE A GOOD GAME AND NOT MAKE ANY MENTAL ERRORS, HE HAS THE TOOLS TO BE A GREAT QB, JUST SOME MATURITY AND THAT WILL COME WITH MORE EXPERIENCE. :roflol:

MTCS 16 EAGLEVILLE 14

Pulling for MTCS on this one!! I am so happy for the boys and wish I could be in two places at once. Good luck Cougars I'll be listening for your score Friday night!

Figured you'd found a new name now that the Dawgs are enemies. LOL. How about BlazeAllTheWay?

Still loyal to my alumni as long as they aren't playing Blackman! :roflol: How are you?

Pulling for MTCS on this one!! I am so happy for the boys and wish I could be in two places at once. Good luck Cougars I'll be listening for your score Friday night!

Nice to hear from you. Hope all is well for you and your family. I just hope it doesn't rain hard all game like it did at Eagleville last year.

Great to hear from you as well! We are doing great, new baby is getting big and sleeping through the night already so its great. I hope it doesn't rain either! I had to sit in my car last year at that game b/c my oldest was with me :roflol: Good luck and stay warm and dry!