Pre-Season Rankings

TNRankings

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is, i was wondering the same thing, bcb, how much is jack weighing? since ur part of our fam i feel like i kinda get to know, haha

132.3 but he's trying to get to 103. Does anyone have an extra turkey baster so we can use it for the Hrydra... I mean for Thanksgiving.

Can the TSSAA make a kid take the Hydration test over if they are informed of a over bearing dad ( not me ) who MAKES his son cheat??

Ghouse,you are considered in the Western part of the State, of being one of the top 589 smartest men on Coacht ( 896 if you include women and small children), do you know the # of the TSSAA that I can call just in case this dad cuts his kid to 103 ?

bcb iii :roflolk:

he is, i was wondering the same thing, bcb, how much is jack weighing? since ur part of our fam i feel like i kinda get to know, haha

132.3 but he's trying to get to 103. Does anyone have an extra turkey baster so we can use it for the Hrydra... I mean for Thanksgiving.

Can the TSSAA make a kid take the Hydration test over if they are informed of a over bearing dad who MAKES his son cheat??

Ghouse,you are considered in the Western part of the State, of being one of the top 589 smartest men on Coacht ( 896 if you include women and small children), do you know the # of the TSSAA that I can call just in case this dad cuts his kid to 103 ?

bcb iii :roflolk:

hahaha, yeah well while ur at it see if theres anything for an overbearing brother, lol, so if jack is at 32 now maybe he can hit 19, thats what cale's cuttin to, maybe we could finally settle this family dispute.... :roflol:

Can the TSSAA make a kid take the Hydration test over if they are informed of a over bearing dad who MAKES his son cheat??

bcb iii :popcorneater:

BCB,

You know if I gave you that number then they would be very upset and possibly revoke my privileges to the IQ increasing machine located at TSSAA headquarters.

I do think I could help you with that turkey baster though!