Cannon County Football

ukhoops

Huge congradulations to Cannon Co. and Coach Schrenk and the entire staff for an extremely well-done job so far this season. I hope everyone realizes how great it is that Cannon played a very tough non-region schedule. They should be very prepared for any team they might face in the playoffs. There are a couple of valley teams Cannon might end up playing that have played very bad teams and they will struggle during playoff time. So despite the early losses tough scheduling will pay off in my opinion. Good Luck and Congrats to CCHS!!!!!

Congratulations to the Lions on a district championship! Everyone involved with Cannon County Football over the years knows how HUGE this is! First time in the playoffs in many, many years. I did not get to see you play this year, but I have been keeping up with scores. Great job to the players, coaches, and anyone else involved. You have come a long way since the 0-10 and 1-9 days just a few years ago. Good luck in the playoffs!