#9 Greeneville beats #5 Claiborne 45-0

DevilMan03

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a game!!! 3rd consectutive conference Championship for the Devils with the 2nd consecutive championship!!! :roflolk:

Yay...somebody call Russo at the News-Sentinel and tell him he's a MORON. My daughter could have taken 1 look at these 2 teams schedules and records and predicted the outcome and she hasn't seen a single game this year. Can't wait til tomorrow to find out who's coming to Burley next week!!!!

what a game!!! 3rd consectutive conference Championship for the Devils with the 2nd consecutive championship!!! :roflolk:

Yay...somebody call Russo at the News-Sentinel and tell him he's a MORON. My daughter could have taken 1 look at these 2 teams schedules and records and predicted the outcome and she hasn't seen a single game this year. Can't wait til tomorrow to find out who's coming to Burley next week!!!!

Yea barb. You gonna be up early to listen to it? :roflol:

Yea barb. You gonna be up early to listen to it? :roflol:

Usually do....