Daniel Boone hosts Morristown East

formerblazer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we haven't seen you guys in a year, so an old school match up like this should be a good one.

I think the radio show made me excited....I still like the old way it was done...and if it was the old way you guys would be the home team and we would be travelling....so hey it helped us out.

Looking fordward to next week game. We played great against Sevier Co. for 3Qty, we just ranout

of gas. We hope to have T-Howell back for The Daniel Boone game, he didn't play against Sevier Co.

I think Tee will be ready for Boone next week.

Great Game last night Canes! Playing that well without our Top player( Tee-Howell) makes me fell

a whole lot better, about our playoff chances. Sevier Co. is a very good team, our defense played

about as good as it could. Last night was the most Physcial we have been on defense all year.

This game could go either way. Great offense(EAST's) vs Great Defense(Boone)

GO CANES! :thumb:

I'd say the Boone boys will be remembering how last season ended down at Morristown. I think they will also remember the radio blaring out in the stadium when they were doing pregame meetings...yet suddenly fell silent when Mo East came out (Although the guy who was playing Mario Bros and playing it over the speakers did make me laugh...though it was still rude haha) and that stuff you all played over the speakers when ya won. I think this'll be a hard nosed game and from what we heard from last night how you did, it'll be a good game.

ill problly get shot at crockett for saying this but good luck next week i think yall got this one i ill defentlly be attending o and heck of a game last week i enjoyed i yall got a great d 58 was pretty good i think he was a lil overrated but 9 tackles hes problly one of the best ive had to block yall r way bette than south sharpshire hope u get well man um good luck blazers. The Real DB 28 MO east 7 boones D may shut em out.

I think the question here will be how many points Boone can score, because Mo East will score some points. Tremendous speed and quickness. They're averaging over 30 points a game. MoWest held them to one TD and Jeff County gave up only two. Scored three TD's on a pretty good Austin-East team and at least four in the the other six games. How good is Tee --- he has 108 touches on rushing, passing, receiving and kickoff returns for a total of 1,647 yards...15.3 per touch. Defense has been decent againt run and not very good against teams that can throw. How well can the Blazers move through the air?

I think the question here will be how many points Boone can score, because Mo East will score some points. Tremendous speed and quickness. They're averaging over 30 points a game. MoWest held them to one TD and Jeff County gave up only two. Scored three TD's on a pretty good Austin-East team and at least four in the the other six games. How good is Tee --- he has 108 touches on rushing, passing, receiving and kickoff returns for a total of 1,647 yards...15.3 per touch. Defense has been decent againt run and not very good against teams that can throw. How well can the Blazers move through the air?

if that is the 10 I remember from two yeras ago...Boone may very well have a long night ahead of them. I hear you all had a different QB last week and he is very good as well. From what I've seen this year, they have two QB with great arms and at least 4 recievers that can catch it pretty well (Except for TN High, we dropped easy passes they caught impossible passes).

The question with offensive teams vs defense of Boone was basically them giving up few points this year except to TN High. Every other team was held below ...20 pts? Two shut outs I know of, DB only scored 14, a few other teams had low scores except South put 35 up against our 28 in OT. There are....5 or 6 RB who share time that we have seen so you will see a ton of subs go in and out so Boone will be fresh going into the 4th at skill positions.

How's about your D this year?