Round 1 - White House Heritage vs. Mt Pleasant

wholder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watertown is the only team that WHH has beaten that had a winning season...they went 7-3. But they have played the toughest teams to very close games and in each of those games had chances to win but just blew it some how (usually defensive) giving up the big play. That is with the exception of Forrest.....Heritage played like a bunch of 4th graders there. Forrest won 30-0. That game, imo was a bad case of injurys and a team that was trying to find its self.

That being said, It is going to be dry all week and WHH will finally be playing on a dry field....this my friends will be BIG trouble for MT. Pleasant. WHHeritage is F A S T and they will exhibit that on a dry field. I know everyone else has been playing on wet fields too. But, I believe that this will make a huge difference with this team. It will open up the "O". Heritage will be looking forward to a win in the first round of the play offs. Being a new school they have been to the dance several times but have never won the first round.

I would like to know more about Mt. Pleasant. Any one see em play this season.

Go Patriots !

Watertown is the only team that WHH has beaten that had a winning season...they went 7-3. But they have played the toughest teams to very close games and in each of those games had chances to win but just blew it some how (usually defensive) giving up the big play. That is with the exception of Forrest.....Heritage played like a bunch of 4th graders there. Forrest won 30-0. That game, imo was a bad case of injurys and a team that was trying to find its self.

That being said, It is going to be dry all week and WHH will finally be playing on a dry field....this my friends will be BIG trouble for MT. Pleasant. WHHeritage is F A S T and they will exhibit that on a dry field. I know everyone else has been playing on wet fields too. But, I believe that this will make a huge difference with this team. It will open up the "O". Heritage will be looking forward to a win in the first round of the play offs. Being a new school they have been to the dance several times but have never won the first round.

I would like to know more about Mt. Pleasant. Any one see em play this season.

Go Patriots !

i will go with the pat's in this game