Round 1 - White House Heritage vs. Mt Pleasant

wholder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams this week, and I hope everyone comes out injury free! The winner gets to make the trip over to the "Creekbank", and you're in for a treat. If I'm not mistaken, I don't think we have ever played either of these two teams. Anyways, I'll be following this thread all week to see who we'll be chatting with during the next one. Again, best of luck from Trousdale Co.!

C11 just corrected me on another thread. We will play the lowest remaining seed in our quad in the second round. So there's a chance we would play Watertown and the winner of this game would play FCS. I guess I just spoke too soon. Let's take them one at a time and see how it plays out. Once again, good luck!

Good luck to both teams this week, and I hope everyone comes out injury free! The winner gets to make the trip over to the "Creekbank", and you're in for a treat. If I'm not mistaken, I don't think we have ever played either of these two teams. Anyways, I'll be following this thread all week to see who we'll be chatting with during the next one. Again, best of luck from Trousdale Co.!

C11 just corrected me on another thread. We will play the lowest remaining seed in our quad in the second round. So there's a chance we would play Watertown and the winner of this game would play FCS. I guess I just spoke too soon. Let's take them one at a time and see how it plays out. Once again, good luck!

According to the brackets on the T$$AA website, Trousdale will play the winner of the

Mt. Pleasant / White House Heritage game. This is also how it was originally announced

on the radio show Sat. am. If the other senario is correct, then the brackets are useless

to determine who you would play next. But, with the current FUBAR the T$$AA has put

forth, who knows.

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think we have ever played either of these two teams.

Mt Pleasant and Trousdale County have played each other three times:

1996, TC 49 mTp 0

1995, TC 55 mTp 7

1989, TC 22 mTp 9

Dang wholder!!! I should have known that! Heck, I played in two of those games. :thumb: My bad. :thumb:

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think we have ever played either of these two teams.

1996, TC 49 mTp 0

1995, TC 55 mTp 7

1989, TC 22 mTp 9

Dang wholder!!! I should have known that! Heck, I played in two of those games. :thumb: My bad. :lol:

LOL SEVEN that is not good. You are forgetting your own games. :thumb::thumb:

1996, TC 49 mTp 0

1995, TC 55 mTp 7

1989, TC 22 mTp 9

Dang wholder!!! I should have known that! Heck, I played in two of those games. :thumb: My bad. :D

Thats bad Seven... Who was the running back in 95-96, for TC that is? I can not remember his name.

Thats bad Seven... Who was the running back in 95-96, for TC that is? I can not remember his name.

Which one? '95 we went back to the wing-t, so both years we would have had several to tote mail. If you can remember some #'s, I maybe able to give you some names. Although, my track record is not looking too good at the moment! :thumb:

Which one? '95 we went back to the wing-t, so both years we would have had several to tote mail. If you can remember some #'s, I maybe able to give you some names. Although, my track record is not looking too good at the moment! :thumb:

Thats my problem I can not remember a name or number.... It may come to me later.