#5 East Ridge Vs #4 Fulton

Erballer5

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's been almost two months since Red Bank beat East Ridge. Ya'll definitely have so much more experience and strategy now than then. Fulton is going to be tough though. And the winner of this game is going to be travelling to Red Bank or hosting Gibbs. I'm sure both teams definitely want the latter happening.

Since East Ridge has gotten so much better, I think that may have a shot. Fulton is good, but East Ridge just might make the trip and come home with all the marbles. It's kind of a longshot though, but definitely out there :roflolk:

ERBaller .. I would look for a very close game .... as far as Fulton / AE game .. AE only had about 80 yards total offense and only had to go about 30 yards for their scores after some Fulton miscues .. Falcons had over 200 yards total offense but gave the game away .. so I think this game will be decided by turnovers and penalties .. both teams will have explosive players capable of taking it the distance ... dont know details of the Brainard / AE game so cant comment there .. have a safe trip up and enjoy hopefully a great game to watch !!! Hopefully Fulton can get some of the injured players back but it doesnt look likely .. we will be shorthanded but somebody will have to step up. Im sure East Ridge has their share of injuries too ...

GO FALCONS !!!

east ridge DEFINATELY got the short end of the stick. two 7-3 teams playing in the 1st round after finishing the regular season strong should make for a great game. now even though east ridge came on strong toward the end of the season and had a couple big wins i still dont see them beating fulton. fulton just has better competition in their area. either way it will still make a good game.

I think Fulton comes away with a big win in this game. East Ridge has maybe 4 players that are legit, other than that, they are not very good. They have a Huge offensive line, but are soft as cotton. As far as skill players, they have a decent running back and pretty darn good reciever, everyone else is slow and undersized. Red Bank scored 31 on them in the first half and put the Jv team in the game in the second half. If Fulton is physical and hits ER in the mouth, this game will be a laugher. Fulton by 3 scores

ok reb bank fan. true red bankput 31 up on east ridge in the first half. buthow did they do it??? it was not because red bank drove the field all night long. it is called turnover by east ridge gave red bank great field position and poor punt coverage led to even better field position. these problems have since been corrected for east ridge. the average starting position for red bank in this game was east ridge's 34 yard line and in turn east ridge's average starting position was their own 15 yard line. you will not win games with giving a good quality team like red bank that good of field position. if you flip flop the field position in east ridge's favor the game may have turned out different.