Monroe County

akphilips

Can Tellico reach 3rd round? What's the pecking order going to be in 2010? :thumb: Have soccer moms(dads)ruin a perfectly good sport? :D

Q 1.Can The Bears get to round 3?

A. No ,I hope they can and wish them all the luck. But I just don't see it.

support the BEARS THEY Have done great things this year.

Q 2. pecking order for 2010?

A Thats a loaded question, a lot of if's. But if things stay par for 2010 I say THS,SHS,SQHS

With some changes SHS,SQHS,THS or SQHS,THS,SHS or maybe SHS,THS,SQHS

OAk gRove rd holds all the cards.

Q 3.What happened? Our County Director of schools said "This is the direction we need to go."

When the Dircetor and the school board got into Coaching with out giving up any $, Well here we are. The ole buddy system.

Man I wish I had a good answer for 2010 season...depends on who has the most heart...who wants it more...both SHS and SQHS have played alot of youngsters this year and have gained alot of experience, just like TPHS did the previous years. Think TPHS will lose alot this season, but will still compete in their district...as far as District 5 AA...Polk will reload as usual, Central will lose alot of tallent, so the door is wide open for the "Monroe" teams to step up. Between SHS, SQHS, and Meigs the second spot is up for grabs. As for the Chiefs next season, they return alot (barring any injuries), the last two incoming classes has brought alot of tallent to the reservation to go along with the 13 - 18 seniors to be. Not sure how many 8th graders will be coming from Vonore, but Madisonville will be sending 20 freshmen...I want to say the future looks bright...but dont want to jinx anything, lol. I think SHS will be tough also, we'll know more when they face TPHS in the first game next season. GO CHIEFS!!!

If Tellico can go 3 rounds with wins over Oliver Springs, Hampton, and Onieda, I look for Bear football to be on top for a few years in Monroe Co. What do the Bears return? Sequoyah appears to be in limbo,but kids are resilient they just want to play ball? I look for SHS to be improved with the return of Coach Williams second year implementation of his program and many underclassmen returning, if they can field a legit speedback I look for much better record. Get :thumb: MC if it's worth doing its worth doing right..