10A

dmoney1nc

Who are some players to watch for and how do you think the standings will be at the end of the year?

1. NCS

2. CA

3. Jo Byrns

4. East Rob.

5. Houston Co.

6. WHH

7. McEwen

NCS will win the distrcit. They have a new coach who knows what he is doing and loves to win. They have so much talent and are loaded on the mound.

Im ready for a great season and hopefully everyone will be competitive!

NSC Davis Flemming, Taylor Brooks, Nick Wess (Does he get to play this year)and more. Don't have any kids there but know the coach and have watched most of the kids grow up into great ball players. Good luck !

Yes, Brooks and Davis will be good, but what about Parker Lockhart (returning pitcher with most wins) and Cody Hartley (pitched on summer team for new coach)?

Yes, you are right I knew there were more. Im so forgetful I can hide my own Easter eggs :popcorneater: Have known Parker and family a long time and got to see Cody play with the Outlaws over the summer both will be a big help as NCS makes their run. Im sure there are more!! Best of luck. I wish you the very best.

I personally think that the new coach is going to push these guys hard in the off season and they will come out ready to play. Nashville Christian's season ended alot sooner than expected last year so i think they will be ready for a great season. The new coach's name is Ben Williams, he played college ball at Lipscomb University and knows the game very well.

Who are some players from other schools besides NCS?