Richland Raiders

memyme

As an outsider looking in..............

it appears that the Giles Co football folks want the 1-...........(whatever number) that could help Giles Co football and to "heck" with the rest of the kids at Richland that want to play "high school" football.

Just My Humble Opinion. :roflolk:

66 remember always wear your helment. I am sure some people dont want any richland players. What I have said all along is that if they cant find a Good coach they would be welcomed at GCHS, all will be welcomed. But you are right, those that arent dedicated to football will not make the trip down

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an outsider looking in..............

it appears that the Giles Co football folks want the 1-...........(whatever number) that could help Giles Co football and to "heck" with the rest of the kids at Richland that want to play "high school" football.

Just My Humble Opinion. :roflolk:

i think you are right thats the way it sounds to me to

May I please remind those who keep talking about the new stadium that the city of Pulaski constructed the stadium and will pay for it with increased sales taxes in the city, only. Giles County contributed approximately $225,000 for temporary bleaches and architect fees to get the project going and Pulaski will pay for the actual construction.

how would it help all giles kids if the kids at richland had to drive to pulaski to play ball the only way it would work for richland kids is if you close the high school and bus them to giles county school so they could get the same time in with the team it seams to me they are wanting all the money to stay at one school the money is there just look at the new football field other countys have more than one football team and make it work and richland will make it they all ready have some coachs just need a head coach and they be ready to go

I really wish only whats best for Richland. As long as OC is at Giles life is good. Closing Richland is not an option.

Once again. Its NOT ONLY about the head coach. Its about who he can bring with him. Without new ideas and experience you would just have to be content with beating the sh's of the world :roflolk:

May I please remind those who keep talking about the new stadium that the city of Pulaski constructed the stadium and will pay for it with increased sales taxes in the city, only. Giles County contributed approximately $225,000 for temporary bleaches and architect fees to get the project going and Pulaski will pay for the actual construction.

well the city of pulaski is in giles county and they want you to buy in giles county and spend your money so some of the tax money will go to the schools so if you try to support the school you are also paying for the stadium to not the city of pulaski all tax payers are unless you want to go to the dollar store in waco and shop so your tax money want go to the stadium so why souldnt all the schools benifit from the tax

Now while I do not have all the numbers there has been several hundred thousand dollars spent at Richland in the past few years. Built softball field, soccer/football practice field, new lighting, irrigation system on all fields, new concession stand and bathrooms. You needed all this just like Sam Davis needed the rebuilding. You could have had a better coach in the past if your past principal would have made the right decissions then.

There will never be a combined H.S. in Giles County. The consolidation that started in 76/77 is as far as it will go..... That goes for the comining of athletic programs....

All Richland needs to do is Retire the #22 and give praise to the ole iron horse and beg him to coach and it will all turn around!

Maybe both schools can get together and retire both #22 and #12 .