Lipscomb @ Giles Official Thread prediction

likearock

MikeWinchell said

"I said MAKE it to state first off. Red Bank and Maplewood have nothing to do with this since they are on the other side of the bracket , Maybe you should do a little more research before posting."

ok boss ..so tell me ..you just think your 2 brackets are a cake walk? yeah ok ..and i did some research ..Giles wins :thumb: ... :thumb: ... :thumb:

Yeah pretty much besides the Lipscomb game this week. I see Liberty or Crockett winning the bottom bracket. Besides those three teams it's not as tough as the upper bracket.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I am going to way out on a limb here. I have spent all of yesterday and a big part of today researching various sources. I have printed numerous amounts of data, spread them out across the table, and cross-compared them with each other from every angle. I have my prediction.

It is. (insert drum roll here) I am picking without a doubt that David Lipscomb will NOT be sending Boski a Christmas card this year! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ok. I am going to way out on a limb here. I have spent all of yesterday and a big part of today researching various sources. I have printed numerous amounts of data, spread them out across the table, and cross-compared them with each other from every angle. I have my prediction.

It is. (insert drum roll here) I am picking without a doubt that David Lipscomb will NOT be sending Boski a Christmas card this year! :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Maybe so, but I've already sent him three and I'm considering seeing what we can do to get him to be the Grand Marshall of our Christmas Parade. JMO but he may be the brightest sports mind since Jimmy the Greek!

Yeah Boski likes to say how Lipscomb can't compete and is no threat, but he's always on the discussion thread for Lipscomb's game predicting how his research shows the other team will win. Why didn't he use that great insight to give someone at Maplewood a hint to move their last regular season game up to Thursday to avoid destroying their field prior to the playoffs? Now they're hosting their games all over Metro Nashville and the fans don't know where to show up!

BTW - Bo Wallace doesn't look to be 190 lbs film he looks more like 170 lbs at best. (Similar in size and build to T.J. Holzer from the 2008 DL team.) Anyway, the new stadium looks great. We're looking forward to the trip and a great game this Friday. These two teams always give the fans their moneys worth.

-snd

The Bobcats had another great day of practice yesterday, a whole lot of coaching going on. Reckon we could move this game up to tonight, the cats are really accustomed to playing in the rain.

likearock - Is the volume of coaching any different than for any previous opponents? With GC being a team who loves to pass, and facing a team who prefers to stay on the ground, I would never CHOOSE to play in wet weather.

-snd

OC's practice schedule never changes. There preparation this week is the same as last week. The resemblance of Giles & DL centers around doing the things they do best. Giles offense has not varied much all year. They are the most balanced team I have seen. They will take what the defense gives. DL is the same. They run the same plays these boys have seen for 4 years. A little tweaking here and there but basically the same. Teams lose when they vary from what got them there or the are forced to do things during the game they don't normally do. I think you will see very little changes from both staffs. Both feel their system works and they shy away from changing it. Going to be a good one! :hungry:

The Bobcats had another great day of practice yesterday, a whole lot of coaching going on. Reckon we could move this game up to tonight, the cats are really accustomed to playing in the rain.

likearock - Is the volume of coaching any different than for any previous opponents? With GC being a team who loves to pass, and facing a team who prefers to stay on the ground, I would never CHOOSE to play in wet weather.

-snd

The comment about the rain was just a lil joke, we have played in the rain just about every week this year...you really are a nut aren't you. And another thing, if you care to take a peek at the rushing numbers you will soon discover the Cats can do that quite well too.

OC's practice schedule never changes. There preparation this week is the same as last week. The resemblance of Giles & DL centers around doing the things they do best. Giles offense has not varied much all year. They are the most balanced team I have seen. They will take what the defense gives. DL is the same. They run the same plays these boys have seen for 4 years. A little tweaking here and there but basically the same. Teams lose when they vary from what got them there or the are forced to do things during the game they don't normally do. I think you will see very little changes from both staffs. Both feel their system works and they shy away from changing it. Going to be a good one! :roflol:

Nice post :hungry: Changing gameplans is usually a bad idea. Neither team will vary anything they have been doing all season unless one of them gets down quite a bit and are forced too.