Page at Lexington Round 2

airraid09

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Big redtiger.....I guess Page must just surrender now..........spare us please.

I would like to point out that Giles County has a very similar team as Lexington.....and we did well against them.

I see we have heard about the Lexington offense..........before we surrrender....could we hear about the defense?.....

1. I never said anything about "surrender". It is funny that you did?? :hungry:

2. Good, then your loss Friday will come has a surprise, right? :lol:

3. You want to hear about defense? One game: Last Friday night at Spring Hill a 8&2 team ranked number 8 in the state polls was held to a grand total of ...........99 yards!! B) Now is that defense??

Every year you make a "complete fool" of youself on Coach T during the high school payoffs. I don't think anyone from Middle Tenn needs or wants your crap on every other post (including West TN fans).

Your not funning and you are trying way to hard for some reason??

Do yourself flavor little man and stay home this Friday night so you can be the first one on Coach T showing everyone his #$@! B)

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. B)

what was Lexington's schedule this year?

Aug 28 Riverside Home

Sep 04 Southside Away

Sep 11 Hardin County Home

Sep 18 Bolivar Home

Sep 25 Scotts Hill Away

Oct 02 Chester County Away

Oct 09 Fayette Ware Home

Oct 16 McNairy Central Away

Oct 23 Liberty Magnet Home

Oct 30 JCM Home

Not much to hang your hat on... :hungry:

You don't know a thing about this schedule. :lol:B)

Aug 28 Riverside Home small school

Sep 04 Southside Away loss to a team dl beat easy

Sep 11 Hardin County Home loss 5a school

Sep 18 Bolivar Home weak team

Sep 25 Scotts Hill Away weak team

Oct 02 Chester County Away ok team good game

Oct 09 Fayette Ware Home weak team

Oct 16 McNairy Central Away weak team

Oct 23 Liberty Magnet Home liberty pulled away at end

Oct 30 JCM Home weak team

page 28 lexington 14

Aug 28 Riverside Home small school

Sep 04 Southside Away loss to a team dl beat easy

Sep 11 Hardin County Home loss 5a school

Sep 18 Bolivar Home weak team

Sep 25 Scotts Hill Away weak team

Oct 02 Chester County Away ok team good game

Oct 09 Fayette Ware Home weak team

Oct 16 McNairy Central Away weak team

Oct 23 Liberty Magnet Home liberty pulled away at end

Oct 30 JCM Home weak team

page 28 lexington 14

Thats what i was thinking two scores sounds about right to me.

Riverside - 8&2 team playing the in the second rd of playoffs

Southside: 7-3 Loss in first rd to David Lipscomb. DL beats all the Mid Tenn teams evey year! :roflolk:

Hardin Co: 8-2 (4A) Loss in first rd by 1 point to a Memphis team.

Bolivar: Down Year, has been in the playoffs. Will be back.

Scotts Hill: New school in the same county.....was played for the money (big gate money that night).

Chester Co.: 5-5 Loss in first rd.

Fayette Ware: They suck every year!! Spring Hill could beat this team.

McNairy Central: See Bolivar

Liberty: 10-0 number 1 seed. They are one of the best and fastest teams in the state. Will win again this week. We scored more points on them then anyone else did all season.

According to Big redtiger.....I guess Page must just surrender now..........spare us please.

I would like to point out that Giles County has a very similar team as Lexington.....and we did well against them.

I see we have heard about the Lexington offense..........before we surrrender....could we hear about the defense?.....

1. I never said anything about "surrender". It is funny that you did?? :roflolk:

2. Good, then your loss Friday will come has a surprise, right? :P

3. You want to hear about defense? One game: Last Friday night at Spring Hill a 8&2 team ranked number 8 in the state polls was held to a grand total of ...........99 yards!! :thumb: Now is that defense??

Every year you make a "complete fool" of youself on Coach T during the high school payoffs. I don't think anyone from Middle Tenn needs or wants your crap on every other post (including West TN fans).

Do yourself flavor little man and stay home this Friday night so you can be the first one on Coach T showing everyone his #$@! :thumb:

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. :P

"payoffs" vs. playoffs...."flavor" vs favor.... "to vs. too"...."your" vs. you're...."funning" vs. funny......crap vs. ???

Well....looks like the ol' Bulldog will have to pull out the grammar marker again. Looks like your essay got a C-.....probably a B for effort. I put you down for Saturday class to "make sense" of what you write.

Anyway, I am on here every year. I fully intend to do that every year, ESPECIALLY at playoff time. If or When MY team gets eliminated, I get behind the other District teams full force.

Lo and behold....I never started this "crap". It was started a long time ago in the old 5-3a and 6-3a matchups. Jackson SS and Crockett started it and The Bulldog was one of many in 5-3a who chose to stand up against the horrible injustice being wrought upon us by those "western Tn teams". Insults have been thrown about...honor has been challenged....manhood was questioned...duels were fought(well...maybe not that). Most of the old 5-3a folks moved onto other regions or passed onto the Coacht happy hunting grounds. Ol Bulldog still stands here in defiant indignation(that's "stubborness to you tiger)

Most of all, I have achieved one goal of the Bulldog's and that is to get under your skin(in this case ..your hide). When it comes to matching wits....I'm sorry "bub" but you are bringing a water pistol to a fight where I have a Sherman tank....(that means you are overmatched). Now don't get riled and overwrought (that's upset to you) and become emotional and get mad and say things you really mean.

Gosh "bub"...I guess I have heard your kind of response a hundred times and it never works. I say what I mean and I have convictions that Middle TN plays better football than West TN. If you knock us out I will move right onto whoever is left from our area and support them. In other words, your comments carry zip ...zero..nada...weight.

Page has gotten better as the season has went on and Daniels is a great playoff coach. The Patriots will be ready on all cylinders. Nobody thought we would make it this far and I am excited for the players and coaches. They will be very prepared. We are not physically very big, but that hasn't stopped us all year....everybody thinks they are going to wear us down...but it hasn't happened. You beat us and you will have earned it.

tiger...I will need someone to park my car...will you be the valet attendant?

Bulldog.....circa 2009

1. I never said anything about "surrender". It is funny that you did?? :hungry:

2. Good, then your loss Friday will come has a surprise, right? :hungry:

3. You want to hear about defense? One game: Last Friday night at Spring Hill a 8&2 team ranked number 8 in the state polls was held to a grand total of ...........99 yards!! :hungry: Now is that defense??

Do yourself flavor little man and stay home this Friday night so you can be the first one on Coach T showing everyone his #$@! :hungry:

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. :flower:

BigRed don't let these 2 get you riled up. They talk trash to try and get an argument every week. Bulldog is a good fan but doesn't know when to shut up. He talks out his rear at times but is a good guy just likes altercation. PistPatriot is just a blooming idiot. He/she have no clue what goes on and 99% of time his rear is talking out of his mouth. Don't know much about either team so I just hope both teams play hard, come out injury free, and have a game to remember.

Cowboy's first post of the year! Strong words for someone who doesnt offer anything to the discussion except trying to start stuff. If you want to play little boy, go start your own thread.

and about the schedule, regardless of records, those schools arent impressive. Heck we beat a 10-0 (i believe they were 10-0 maybe 9-1) Southside team last year...and I heard they were down this year.

Sorry i was unable to attend last Friday night game heard both teams played very well.I hated to hear that the starting QB was injured on the first play of the game .But on the postive note heard the back up did really well even though he threw 2 picks he had really good runs in key moments of the game,and heard about the pass to win wow great job.All this come from great preparation during the week of pratice,coaches give yourselfs a pat on the back u deserve it, to get these kids to play hard to know there responsibility and assignment a job well done . Good luck friday night but i know your team well be prepared for a hard fought football game,and hope i can attend the game. Gooooooooooooooo Page