Baylor @ MUS

BigSneaky

Baylor @ Memphis University School

These teams haven't met since the 2006 playoffs, Baylor was victorious 40 - 21.

The last Tennessee team to stay within two touchdowns of MUS was ECS in October of 2008.

MUS is +26 in turnover margin for the season.

Barry Brunetti has 29 touchdowns(19 passing/10 rushing) with zero turnovers thus far.

I think MUS will win this game, but a stiff challenge from Baylor should be expected.

Baylor has been a team that has come out slow in games all year long with the excpetion of only a couple. But there will be no lack of motivation for this game. They need to play an almost perfect game to beat MUS. Size will always be an issue so if red can get their speed in space they will have a better shot. Baylor has had trouble scoring in the redzone lately. No turnovers. Got to win the field position game.

MUS has the state's longest active winning streak (23 I believe)- they are due.

Baylor has nothing to lose.

Baylor has a little advantage as Coach Massey was the Offensive Cordinator at MUS a couple of years ago. Not sure if it will help Baylor but MUS should handle them fairley easily. But like you say, Baylor has nothing to lose so you never know what can happen in a HS football game.

More like 4 years ago. The current MUS seniors were probably 8th or 9th graders when he left so I doubt he has any significant insider information.

Going to take a tremendous game by Baylor but with Huesman at the helm, it is possible.

final score baylor 49 MUS 2. baylors starters get pulled at the end of the 3 quarter.

I am pretty sure by the name and prediction that this is probably not a Baylor person. Either way most likely someone just having some fun. This game will be a huge challenge for the Red Raiders. Even without having to travel 5 hours....it will be a tremendous task against what I believe to be the best team in the state. Huesman's shoulder should be ready to go (hopefully) after sitting out last weeks game. And it will take a near perfect performance by Baylor to keep it close. Two of the three D2 Mr. Football finalists will go against each other in senior Barry B and junior J Huesman. Hoping for a good game that is injury free.