Congratulations OS on a fine season

Proudbobcatdad

Let me start by saying congratulations to Tellico Plains for a hard fought victory against OS. Good luck at Hampton.

It has taken me a few days to sit down and write this. I'm still hurting from the loss. As the name implies I am a PROUD BOBCAT DAD. Not only am I proud of my son, but the entire team and coaching staff as well. Coach Brackett has this program going in the right direction. I expect this program to stay competitive and annual playoff participants. For those of you that think OS will go away, you are wrong. These players believe in Coach Brackett. They have bought into what he is teaching them and are working hard in practice and the off season to continue to get better. Next year maybe even a playoff win is possible. Underclassmen keep up the hard work.

As for you seniors, thank you to those that came out and played this year. All of you guys made a difference. We couldn't have done it without you.

As for Aaron, Brandon, JJ, and Tyler, you guys not only rock you are the rock. I am most proud of you four for sticking with the program and Coach Brackett. You are the ones that really turned this thing around. I know Coach Brackett would agree. This chapter of your lives has closed. Look forward to what lies ahead. All four of you are quality young men and I know you will carry that quality with you as you move forward in life. You are a credit to OSHS and the OS community. Yes, I am PROUDBOBCATDAD, but I guarantee you I'm not the only one. Alot of us appreciate what you have accomplished. I only have one regret and that's the fact you earned a home playoff game this year but had it taken away because of something that was not under your control. I feel certain as you graduate this spring you'll no doubt know how to count to 1000. Best of luck to you!

proudbobcatdad

Let me start by saying congratulations to Tellico Plains for a hard fought victory against OS. Good luck at Hampton.

It has taken me a few days to sit down and write this. I'm still hurting from the loss. As the name implies I am a PROUD BOBCAT DAD. Not only am I proud of my son, but the entire team and coaching staff as well. Coach Brackett has this program going in the right direction. I expect this program to stay competitive and annual playoff participants. For those of you that think OS will go away, you are wrong. These players believe in Coach Brackett. They have bought into what he is teaching them and are working hard in practice and the off season to continue to get better. Next year maybe even a playoff win is possible. Underclassmen keep up the hard work.

As for you seniors, thank you to those that came out and played this year. All of you guys made a difference. We couldn't have done it without you.

As for Aaron, Brandon, JJ, and Tyler, you guys not only rock you are the rock. I am most proud of you four for sticking with the program and Coach Brackett. You are the ones that really turned this thing around. I know Coach Brackett would agree. This chapter of your lives has closed. Look forward to what lies ahead. All four of you are quality young men and I know you will carry that quality with you as you move forward in life. You are a credit to OSHS and the OS community. Yes, I am PROUDBOBCATDAD, but I guarantee you I'm not the only one. Alot of us appreciate what you have accomplished. I only have one regret and that's the fact you earned a home playoff game this year but had it taken away because of something that was not under your control. I feel certain as you graduate this spring you'll no doubt know how to count to 1000. Best of luck to you!

proudbobcatdad

I just hate that the Rockwood vs. OS game never took place.

Great post proudbobcatdad. I know the players and coaches are still hurting from Friday's loss and that is to be expected. I hope the underclassman carry that feeling with them throughout the offseason and use it to push themselves.This senior class will be remembered for turning the program around. Coaches you have done a great job. Coach Brackett truly cares about those boys. I have known him for a long time and I have never seen him as emotional about anything as he was after that loss.I know he will continue to work hard to push this program even farther next year. I hope everyone continues to rally around this program and support them.Hopefully everyone has learned the importance of support from your teammates and community. I think this program has turned the corner and has many great seasons to come. Again congrats to the bobcat community.