Roy's Mr Football Information Courtesy of Murphy Fair

Roy Dillard

My other little website on here is going real good so I thought I would make a new website and tell everyone about some of these boys that are Mr Football players.

1A Mr Football Players

Kevin Ashabraner is a senior from Joe Byrnes. This boy is tough and is 5 ft 11 inches tall and 165 pounds. This good runner was the Robertson County Player of the Year in 2008. This boy has tremendous work ethic and great athletic skills. This runner had 1522 yards last year and 22 TDs running the ball. He also caught 20 passes for 300 yards pass catching and two scores catching the ball. On defense this boy is a safety and had 91 tackles and four interceptions. This boy has some great big ole boys that do a good job of knocking a hole for him to run through.

Keenon Holder is a senior for that Huntingdon team. This boy is not a very big boy but he is real fast and quick too. He is 5 ft 9 inches and 180 pounds. This little quick boy rushed for 503 yards in one game last year. You think im joking but I am not. He really did have 503 yards rushing. This boy had over 2000 yards running for the season. He is a hard worker and is a good player.

Terrell Robinson is a senior for our South Pittsburg team. This boy is a real good player that is 6 ft 3 inches and 190 pounds. He is an outstanding defender and is also a real good boy to have at quarterback. Last year he has 6 interceptions and he completed 60 percent of his passes for 963 yards throwing that ball. This boy also had 12 touchdowns throwing. This boy is already signing to play football at UTC. You think im joking because I am not. He is a real good boy that has a real strong arm. Let me ask you a question about him. Someone told me he was a real smart boy too. They said he was the smartest boy in his class.

Jiajuan Fennell is a senior boy from South Pittsburg. He is a real big ole boy that 6 ft 4 inches and 220 pounds. This big ole boy plays TE and DE. He is a good pass catcher that caught 13 passes and 237 yards last season. On defense he had 47 solo hits and 51 assists. He committed to play for Middle Tennessee State University as a TE. You think im joking but I am not. He is a real good player and he is a real good pass catcher for the team.

Josh Carroll is from Adamsville. He is one one of the best players in the state. He is a senior LB that is 5 ft 10 inches and 215 pounds. My Murphy Fair book says he is an honor student with a 4.0 GPA. You think im joking but I am not. He is a real smart boy too. I dont know why he made a 27 on his test and they put it in my book. A 27 is an F and he must of had a bad day because he is usually a real smart boy. He has 359 tackles in 3 years for his team and 172 of them last year. He is amazing to watch and colleges want him. Let me ask you a question. Are the Tennessee Vols looking at him to play for them? He sounds like he is real strong and fast and a real smart boy too.

Ronnie Fair is a senior defensive tackle for Union City. He is a big stocky boy that is 5 ft 11 inches and 245 pounds. He is a relentless pass rusher and he accounted for 10 quarterback sacks last year. He is a difference maker for that team. He sounds like another real good player for Union City. Let me ask you a question. Does this big ole boy lift alot of weights? I bet he is a real strong boy that is real strong and real tough too. I bet someone made him lift alot of weights when he was a little boy to be strong like he is now.

I dont know if those real fast boys wear ankle weights. Grider needs to make those boys wear ankle weights and it will make them real fast during the playoffs. Let me ask you a question. Does anyone know if the boys started lifting weights again today since they have a game on Friday. They need to lift alot this week so they will be strong in time for Eaglesville.

I heard Vic gonna get them out of school early on Friday to lift weights and run 2 miles with those ankle weights so they will be strong and fast that night.

They also should start lifting and running about an hour before game time and not stop till kickoff. That will make beasts out of those boys. You think I am joking but i am not. :hungry:

You think im dumb but I am not. I know a 27 is a F and a bad grade. This boy just had a bad day that day. He is a real smart boy but he made a bad grade that day. The only place a 27 is good if you are playing 9 holes of golf. You think im joking because I am not. If you make a 27 in 9 hole golf then you will be getting a bird on every hole. I looked up that on this computer and that would be good in golf. I think all of these boys are good boys and they are all tough and strong too. I hope they can all win something at the banquet.

You think im dumb but I am not. I know a 27 is a F and a bad grade. This boy just had a bad day that day. He is a real smart boy but he made a bad grade that day. The only place a 27 is good if you are playing 9 holes of golf. You think im joking because I am not. If you make a 27 in 9 hole golf then you will be getting a bird on every hole. I looked up that on this computer and that would be good in golf. I think all of these boys are good boys and they are all tough and strong too. I hope they can all win something at the banquet.

Even on a par three, 9 hole course, a 27 would be a good score. Its called being a "scratch" golfer. You think I am joking becauseI am not!