DISTRICT 8AA!

mrfab

Livingston Academy's 1st home game (yes I did say "home game") will be next Tuesday night against York. After logging some 1900 miles on the road, the Cats and their fan faithful will get to enjoy the comforts of home for the first time this season. Nice job last night against the Cavaliers. We had some shakey moments, but were able to play through it and bounce back. GO H-O-G-E-Y-E ! :blink:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston Academy's 1st home game (yes I did say "home game") will be next Tuesday night against York. After logging some 1900 miles on the road, the Cats and their fan faithful will get to enjoy the comforts of home for the first time this season. Nice job last night against the Cavaliers. We had some shakey moments, but were able to play through it and bounce back. GO H-O-G-E-Y-E ! :roflol:

In the start of the season there was no shakey moments in sight for LA. I know they have played some very good teams on the road but they had better watch who is playing in their own back yard! Anyone can be beat any one at any given nite. Good luck to all in 8AA!!! :roflol:

Livingston Academy's 1st home game (yes I did say "home game") will be next Tuesday night against York. After logging some 1900 miles on the road, the Cats and their fan faithful will get to enjoy the comforts of home for the first time this season. Nice job last night against the Cavaliers. We had some shakey moments, but were able to play through it and bounce back. GO H-O-G-E-Y-E ! :roflol:

In the start of the season there was no shakey moments in sight for LA. I know they have played some very good teams on the road but they had better watch who is playing in their own back yard! Anyone can be beat any one at any given nite. Good luck to all in 8AA!!! :roflol:

I think LA is aware that they have to play every game and that they can be beaten. At times at Cookeville LA had two freshmen, a two sophomores, and a junior on the court. Very young team that is improving. Freshman Ramsey has led in two or three games and had 20 last night. LA is going to be very deep too. I think all these games are going to be battles. It looks like Cannon and Dekalb returned everyone and York has several seniors.

Livingston Academy's 1st home game (yes I did say "home game") will be next Tuesday night against York. After logging some 1900 miles on the road, the Cats and their fan faithful will get to enjoy the comforts of home for the first time this season. Nice job last night against the Cavaliers. We had some shakey moments, but were able to play through it and bounce back. GO H-O-G-E-Y-E ! :bored:

In the start of the season there was no shakey moments in sight for LA. I know they have played some very good teams on the road but they had better watch who is playing in their own back yard! Anyone can be beat any one at any given nite. Good luck to all in 8AA!!! :cry:

I think LA is aware that they have to play every game and that they can be beaten. At times at Cookeville LA had two freshmen, a two sophomores, and a junior on the court. Very young team that is improving. Freshman Ramsey has led in two or three games and had 20 last night. LA is going to be very deep too. I think all these games are going to be battles. It looks like Cannon and Dekalb returned everyone and York has several seniors.

That is really impresive having all that youth. Guess Dunns scoring record won't last long.