Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

Sorry, Clinton sucks for the last 15 years :o Cows beat Clinton luck or not. Did Clinton shake hands I thought I saw them all crying just like you do on here3"]You call it trash talk but really u have nothing to trash talk about you just look like a crybaby Clinton fan and explayer. Yes oak Ridge and AC will be good next year and Clinton will be at the bottom again where they are allways!! :thumb:

Space 3, its good too hear from ya..... well ill give ya this, at least u arent on here cryin a river about the refs.... im really surprised though.... boy i bet u and mavmax are broke, u guys must have bought a lot of drinks friday night :o After listening to the game on WYSH i really thought ac and lion fans would get along better (they sounded very country), have a shin dig or a ho down after the game... :lol: but the cows have no class and stuff got started, and all of clinton players shoke hands,, i know i was their so again dont put us on u guys level.... the dragon coachs also didnt try to fight the officals after they called 150 yards of flags their team... haha.... typical cows.... 15 year, go back to basic math class my friend.... Cattlett got here in 99.. and in 06 thru this season Clinton has not sucked..... an remember i think a lot of people thought the cows would be at the bottom this season, wasnt the case, so before u start thinkin that about clinton, u might want to reconsider.... :o

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space 3, its good too hear from ya..... well ill give ya this, at least u arent on here cryin a river about the refs.... im really surprised though.... boy i bet u and mavmax are broke, u guys must have bought a lot of drinks friday night After listening to the game on WYSH i really thought ac and lion fans would get along better (they sounded very country), have a shin dig or a ho down after the game... :lol: but the cows have no class and stuff got started, and all of clinton players shoke hands,, i know i was their so again dont put us on u guys level.... the dragon coachs also didnt try to fight the officals after they called 150 yards of flags their team... haha.... typical cows.... 15 year, go back to basic math class my friend.... Cattlett got here in 99.. and in 06 thru this season Clinton has not sucked..... an remember i think a lot of people thought the cows would be at the bottom this season, wasnt the case, so before u start thinkin that about clinton, u might want to reconsider.... :roflolk:

1994~2009 Sorry my mistake 16years :lol: Coach Kerr started a tradition when he came to AC lost two games two years 97 and 99 We lost in 09 but beat Clinton when it mattered playoffs same year.....LOL Your right in 06 to this season you have won one game vs AC and lost same year when it mattered PLAYOFFS. Plus last playoff game you won was this year and in 92. Great team D123. CLINTON IS BACK WE FINISHED ABOVE .500 GOOD :roflolk: JOB :lol:

yea clinton was terrible in the 90's i forgot :roflolk: ..... an listen just because clinton doesnt beat ac doesnt mean we are terrible.... its hard to beat a team that considers a game to be their superbowl... u guys could go 1-9 with the one win against Clinton an consider it a good one.... i have never said ac has a bad program, its a good one thanks to all the transfers over years :roflolk: that is all i have said and that my friend is a fact..... and i have been going by all the posters on here as to what happened... GT was in the middle of it? :lol: wow aint he the AD :lol: that is so funny... that just proves how out of control u guys are if the AD is the one in the middle of it all..... like i said u cows are so predictable when u lose... blame someone eles and start some stuff along with it.... Well the only positive to come out of my post is that the Nile is not going to be flooded this year thanks to all the crying by cow fans... praise the lord on that... :lol:

Thats what I was saying Clinton was bad befor Coach K got there. Whats funny Clinton had all that tallent on your team and got out coach again. Looks like you are getting use to AC beating you guys " its hard to beat a team when they think its there superbowl" ......LOL :roflolk: Your right we could be 9-0 and still wouldnt let you beat us !!!!!

Sure space...... u an everyone eles knows it is ur superbowl.... o my bad maybe that is Cambell County since all ur players go back home to play in that one :roflolk: hey lion fans I hear the cows are going to send their Athletic Director down to Columbia for a rematch in a steel cage... :roflolk: Administrator vs Cop, should be a good one but my money is on the cop, GT is kinda small :lol: good defense last friday too space, u guys sure put the clamps down on em. :lol:

Are D got us in the 3rd round when we sent you guys crying all the way home that was great all u sad Clinton fans heads hung down crying......priceless!!! Whats more funny you on here trying to trash talk and the kids from CC comes to AC to win and beat Clinton cause CC sucks just like Clinton does oh even CC beat you guys ...... THATS FUNNY :roflolk:

No that would ur O that sent u to the 3rd round, not ur D..... Remember their space ac has some things on Clinton but Clinton has some things are AC to and I have mentioned them a few times.... What was priceless was watching the classless cows (expect wilson) and their classless AD and coaching staff after they gave up 50 points, and listening to their cry baby fans on saturday and sunday cry about the refs.... awwwww. Cry me a river... :roflolk:

This is why D123 Trash talks....LOL

1999 4-6

2000 2-8

2001 3-7

2002 2-8

2003 0-9 Cambell Co. beat u guys 28 to 10...THAT IS :roflolk:

2004 1-9

2005 1-9

2006 2-8

2007 4-6

2008 6-5

2009 10-1 AC put u guys out great season :roflolk:

2010 ??????? WHO CARES THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why D123 Trash talks....LOL

1999 4-6

2000 2-8

2001 3-7

2002 2-8

2003 0-9 Cambell Co. beat u guys 28 to 10...THAT IS :lol:

2004 1-9

2005 1-9

2006 2-8

2007 4-6

2008 6-5

2009 10-1 AC put u guys out great season :lol:

2010 ??????? WHO CARES THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would put the years Cattlett years up their too.. there were rocky i must admitt....Note u forgot to put the years before 99 there space... the 3-4 years i played in which we beat ur mavs... everyone goes through bad years, its ok clinton... and yea shattuck is such a bad coach... he took over in 04 and look improvement every year, and belive me when cattlett left, the program was so bad, it would have taken kerrs recruiting along with bear bryant to do anything at clinton...... space is still mad about the big 50 and their ad trying to fight.... it will take some time for him to get over it.... boy all the play-off wins an still no bowl for u guys.... all the wins an yet still no perfect regular season :lol: keep it up, one day u will achive it :lol:

Hey Dragonfan 9-0 is not perfect 10-0 is. You can claim that 10-0 all you want but bottom line is the record says 9-0. And who cares what your record was anyway are you playing this friday. NO. Your the same place AC is. Home. And as far as all the AC fans whining about the refs, why dont you find somebody that filmed it and you can see it for yourself moron instead acting like you know what happened when you dont have a clue.

Hey guys does anyone know what I need to do. I am a CCHS sophmore this year and would love to play for the Mavericks. I understand they have one of the best coaching staff in the state. My dad is wanting me to find out what I have to do.. I think i have to move and my parents are willing to move if that is all it takes. Campbell County is mostly politics or you have to be in a click with a political group. So i am feed up. I should be starting receiver but did not get much playing time. anyone know do i have to move?