Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

way to go lucky win..... we would have done just fine..... u see at clinton we show class after a lose.... we will shake hands with the other team, our coaches wont go after the refs that caused u guys to lose wait o i forgot u gave up 50 points and close to 1,000 yards of offense.... yea it was the refs alright.... and our AD def. wont start pushing an throwing punches.... we have class across the river win/lose... yea u guys got us.... :roflol: but a least we didnt make a**** of urselves after we lost.... keep up the good work over there joad..... u guys are making ur school look great....... :roflol:

'

Yes Clinton has done really good on how to lose you get alot of practice......... :lol::lol:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has AC's practice went well this week....oh, never mind. :roflol:

This thread is ridiculous. Get over it, the score was Columbia 50 AC 44, no matter what excuse you make up, the game is over and you lost. Columbia does not care if they won because of the refs, the fans, AC mistakes, or because they are good. They won and that is all that matters.

way to go lucky win..... we would have done just fine..... u see at clinton we show class after a lose.... we will shake hands with the other team, our coaches wont go after the refs that caused u guys to lose wait o i forgot u gave up 50 points and close to 1,000 yards of offense.... yea it was the refs alright.... and our AD def. wont start pushing an throwing punches.... we have class across the river win/lose... yea u guys got us.... :roflol: but a least we didnt make a**** of urselves after we lost.... keep up the good work over there joad..... u guys are making ur school look great....... :roflol:

Were you there? I didn't think so, and yet you believe littlebobbybucks' claims. Or rather, I should say those nefarious rumors that he's heard circulating. Are you always so gullible? If someone asked if littlebobbybucks is a cross-dressing Nazi who makes anti-semitic remarks to the children at Columbia, would you accept that at face value? Enquiring minds want to know. With your National Enquirer-like abilities to discern truthfulness, who knows?

Where do you get your information about who was throwing punches? Have you ever heard of defamation of character big boy? Littlebobbybucks is smart enough to couch his evil snake-like claims in the form of a question rather than a declarative statement. You, however, are not so smart....

Has AC's practice went well this week....oh, never mind. :roflol:

This thread is ridiculous. Get over it, the score was Columbia 50 AC 44, no matter what excuse you make up, the game is over and you lost. Columbia does not care if they won because of the refs, the fans, AC mistakes, or because they are good. They won and that is all that matters.

Catch up to reality there pal. You're old news. No one from AC has talked about that for days. D123 is a Clinton fan. Littlebobbybucks' lies and his lying version of what happened AFTER the game are, as they say, still in play.

Who cares about what happened after the game? From the AC fans post that I have read on this board, I would not trust anything they say about what happened, but really I don't care. I do know Columbia is playing this week and AC is not. Any complaints you have against the refs cannot change that, so get over it.

Who cares about what happened after the game? From the AC fans post that I have read on this board, I would not trust anything they say about what happened, but really I don't care. I do know Columbia is playing this week and AC is not. Any complaints you have against the refs cannot change that, so get over it.

Apparently your lying cohort littlebobbybucks doesn't care, about the truth that is, but he nonetheless keeps making disparaging remarks which certain bandwagon jumping Clinton fans adopt as their own. And because you have trouble with reading comprehension, let me say again that no one from AC is complaining about the refs right now and have not been for days so give it a rest.

And to the rest of CoachT-dom, I now give it a rest myself and will not post further about lying liars and the people who admire them as I'm becoming sick of hearing even myself talk about it.

Now that I have had some time to reflect and get over the loss, I thought I would post an article I found as an ending point on this thread. I wasn't at the game, but I did listen to it and have spoken with AC fans that did go. It hurt and was frustrating. Maybe this might help, don't know.

Maybe this article might help those fans to suffer in the coming weeks.

Good luck to all that make it to the final game. I hope to be going to Cookeville to watch some good football.

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2009/0 ... -it-looks/

Now that I have had some time to reflect and get over the loss, I thought I would post an article I found as an ending point on this thread. I wasn't at the game, but I did listen to it and have spoken with AC fans that did go. It hurt and was frustrating. Maybe this might help, don't know.

Maybe this article might help those fans to suffer in the coming weeks.

Good luck to all that make it to the final game. I hope to be going to Cookeville to watch some good football.

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2009/0 ... -it-looks/

Good article,but Its been my erxperience that is the exception not the rule.a ref's decision can cost a coach his livliehood with no recourse.I don't believe for a moment that our high school officials feel bad about any call.They go back to their regular job making more money than any coach or teacher makes. So if it's all that bad do what you tell coaches to do,Find another line of work.Football is more than a hobby or a benevolent outreach to the people effected by somebody who mailed in the answers to a test.It's how they feed their families.If you don't want to be criticized for bad officiating;Quit or get better!